The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!   Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey guys...I finally had the chance to take a few photos of my new Seiko Blue Monster...It is in new condition, no flaws, all paperwork, tags, links and packaging included...

Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05265-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05266-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05267-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05268-1-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05279-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05277-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05275-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05279-2
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05271-1

A few of the "family"...

Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05289-1
Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! DSC05300-1

...and no Trevor, I am not going to open up the back to prove it!! lol!
lol!

Approved by MA
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!   Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Great find !! I like the blue and red on the bezel, not to mention the cool blue dial ! That watch has a nice family of Seikos to join there as well. Enjoy them !
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!   Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Great looking family of Monsters you got there. That did'nt sound right but you know what I mean. Are you after the yellow now?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!   Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 pm

merichar wrote:
Great looking family of Monsters you got there. That did'nt sound right but you know what I mean. Are you after the yellow now?
I would get the yellow and red, but I don't like to the magnified day/date on the crystal...I will probably just end up keeping the blue and one of the other two (orange or black)...I don't really like having more than one of the same watch, I like variety! But the blue is a special case because it is a lot more rare than the black or orange.

BTW - I think ZMT is really putting up some great looking watches lately!! The best thing is that it isn't the usual brands or models...they are more unique pieces that aren't too common or owned by every Tom, Dick or Doc!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!   Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 am

Wow! What a great Monster! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!   Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

Dood! That's pretty friggin' sweet.

I love how all three look together. Too bad you can't wear them all at once. Or can you!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!   Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seiko Blue Monster ... Finally!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: