The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)   Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey Ron, welcome to ZMT! Tom has some vintage watches, check out the WUW thread from a few days ago...it was awesome!!

Either way, we don't discriminate here...we just appreciate a little variety!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)   Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey welcome ! Cool forum here, cool watch collection and music there ! Have fun and enjoy !
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)   Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Welcome Ron!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)   Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 am

Welcome to ZMT Ron, good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)   Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 pm

AlbertaTime wrote:
Just saying hi. I've looked around here and really enjoy the tone/style of the forum here.

I love all sorts of watches, but mostly concentrate my collection on vintage Chinese watches from 1955 to about 1985.

You can view my vintage Chinese collection (so far) HERE

Oh yeah...and here's what I do in my spare time (short mp3 clip)...12 bars of harp playin'

Welcome to the club Ron...Glad you joined us and look forward to your input here at Z's.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)   Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Ron/AlbertaTime in...Alberta :-)
Page 1 of 1