The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Specialization or Variation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Specialization or Variation Empty
PostSubject: Specialization or Variation   Specialization or Variation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Was wondering where you guys fell on this. Smile

Do you prefer when a watch company, or brand specializes in one type of watch type?

Or do you like a company that makes a variation of different styles, and types of watches?

Maybe you think a brand should stick to what it's known for, and specialize in making the best possible
watches they can within a specific type whether it's dive watches, aviation, military, race, dress etc.

Or maybe you would like watch companies to have more variation within their collections, and make all
types of watches across the spectrum. Even if it hasn't always been what a company has been doing.

So where do you fall on this?

Also if you like more variation, what brands would you like to see more styles from? What types might
you like to see that brand, or brands create, or build that they haven't?

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Specialization or Variation   Specialization or Variation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:08 am

Hmmm... I like a brand who makes a variety of styles....I like everything, so, I love to see the different styles that can be made. Brand is not my most important criteria....what makes me excited is. cheers vive la différence !!

Specialization or Variation Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Specialization or Variation   Specialization or Variation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:49 am

Wow, seems like we are on the same page once again Gary ! Specialization or Variation 933578 The more the merrier right?!  Smile

Not that specializing in, and perfecting one type or style of watch isn't cool, and something to respect. It's just fun,
and exciting seeing something different. Makes you appreciate being into the hobby, as well as eager to see what
might be next around the corner, or at some point down the road even.

PostSubject: Re: Specialization or Variation   Specialization or Variation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Specialization or Variation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: