The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie   For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 pm

That Seiko does seem to be in really good shape. I'm not sure about Seiko pricing, but if you say it's a good price, I believe you ! I like most watches, so I'm really not objective ! By the way, we are here for ya Watchnoob ! Smile
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie Empty
PostSubject: Re: For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie   For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm

I've got some bids on a couple of vintage Seikos on Ebay. I don't follow it closely enough to know all the names or model numbers. The way I see it, its kind of cool that you can get some nice Seiko divers from the 60s, 70s, and 80s for a very reasonable price. A lot of them are 40mm plus too, which is not all that common for the era. Take a look at the nice Seiko Cali posted here a few days ago.
Back to top Go down

For you Seiko fanatics - Seiko H558-5000 Arnie
Page 1 of 1