The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kentex watches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Kentex watches Empty
PostSubject: Kentex watches   Kentex watches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Guys, have you heard of Kentex watches before?

The Japanese company has evidently been around for many years, and build all kinds of watches from the classic,
to the sporty. There's the Crafstman, Espy, and Confidence on the classy side with stainless steel cases, automatic
movements like Miyota's 9015, various dial, bracelet, and strap styles. Then the aggressive, and sporty collections
like the Skyman, Landman, and Marineman with a variety of finishes, color combinations, SuperLuminova, and
movements from everyone from Citizen to Seiko, and from pilot's to dive styles.

Just a few of the different models...

Kentex watches S526X-05_L

Kentex watches E546M-07L

Kentex watches E492X-05

Kentex watches S688X-10

Kentex watches Base_04

Kentex watches S706m03

Kentex's website, and Ablogtowatch's review of the Marineman Seahorse for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Consigliere
sixtysix

Kentex watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentex watches   Kentex watches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:02 pm

I just saw these yesterday, nice looking but they are around $800 or more $$ for an "unknown" brand. Says they are celebrating 25 years? Must be the ultimate microbrand..... confused

Kentex watches Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Kentex watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentex watches   Kentex watches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:34 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I just saw these yesterday, nice looking but they are around $800 or more $$ for an "unknown" brand. Says they are celebrating 25 years?  Must be the ultimate microbrand..... confused

Wow, didn't realize they were so much Gary. Shocked ..Thought they were more similar to a lot of the more
affordable models from Seiko, and Citizen to be honest. Want to thank you there for the info sir ! Kentex watches 803574

By the way, saw the 25th anniversary celebration too. Maybe they have just been big over in Japan all
of time or something. Never really have heard of them either.

Consigliere
sixtysix

Kentex watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentex watches   Kentex watches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:27 pm

The white one on a blogtowatch is $780 but I can't see where they sell it, it's not on the website. I was hoping for around $400. That watch is on Amazon for just over $1000.00

I don't like it that much.

Kentex watches Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Kentex watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentex watches   Kentex watches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:14 pm

sixtysix wrote:

The white one on a blogtowatch is $780 but I can't see where they sell it, it's not on the website. I was hoping for around $400. That watch is on Amazon for just over $1000.00

I don't like it that much.

Really does seem like a lot Gary. Sad You're $400 was more like I was thinking as well. ..Maybe even a little less. Very Happy

Was thinking they might be similar in pricing to Seiko's offshoot J.Springs, or something. Darn !

Kentex watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentex watches   Kentex watches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kentex watches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion... :: Watch Industry News-
Jump to: