The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEIKO BLUE MONSTER LIMITED EDITION SRP455 NEW WITH TAGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chriswatch
Junior Associate
chriswatch

SEIKO BLUE MONSTER LIMITED EDITION SRP455 NEW WITH TAGS Empty
PostSubject: SEIKO BLUE MONSTER LIMITED EDITION SRP455 NEW WITH TAGS   SEIKO BLUE MONSTER LIMITED EDITION SRP455 NEW WITH TAGS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:13 pm

For sale this Seiko Blue Limited Edition. Is brand new,with tags, blue Seiko Box, instruction manual and blank Seiko International Warranty, never unworn. This watch was bought from Amazon to make a ghift for someone but I can`t offer, so I remain with the watch. I kept the watch in his box and I decide to sell because becoming rare and his price/value has risen. Today is hard to find.
I am going to regret selling this watch, but like the watch addiction goes, I have my eyes set on another piece. Please PM me for any questions and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
Here a few details about this beautiful diver watch:
DESCRIPTION: Is amazing Monster edited in 500 pcs. in 2013 for Asian market. The dial and the PVD bezel have different shades of blue and in different light they show off a different hue. The unidirectional timing bezel has the first 15 minutes clearly laid out followed by markers at 5-minute intervals and a luminous dot for accurate timing. The watch has a 42mm stainless steel case with 20mm lugs, unidirectional timing bezel and comes on a rubber strap. The rubber strap isn’t fantastic but luckily the watch has drilled lugholes, which makes changing the strap a breeze. The markers of the watch are crisp and legible. Solid and well built case, automatic movement and an attractive blue dial.
CONDITION: New with tags. The crystal and bezel are perfect. The rubber strap is new as I didn't use it. This watch is unworn. The bracelet has a couple minute hairlines on the clasp. You'd go cross eyed looking for the marks on this watch. Every functions of the watch as it should work excellent and the bezel has a nice smooth and tight click action for high quality masterpiece.
MOVEMENT: Seiko cal.4R36 in house, 24 jewels, automatic/manual winding, hack function
HOURS RUN: aprox.50 hours
CRYSTAL: domed mineral crystal, with double anti-reflection treatment
STRAP: rubber strap
DIAL/BEZEL: blue/blue PVD bezel
CROWN/HANDS: gold plated
W.R.: 200meter(20atm) Diver
PRICE: $1650
PAYIMENT: by bank transfer
SHIPPING: Shipping is free. I will ship the watch via Romanian Postal Services with tracking number. You will receive a well packaged and secure box. If you prefer another shipping method just let me know. In this case the cost of shipping is supported by the buyer.
REFERENCES:I do not have any references here on WUS. It is for the first time I am selling in this forum.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

SEIKO BLUE MONSTER LIMITED EDITION SRP455 NEW WITH TAGS
Page 1 of 1