The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you think Baselworld will be this year?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

How do you think Baselworld will be this year? Empty
PostSubject: How do you think Baselworld will be this year?   How do you think Baselworld will be this year? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Was wondering how do you guys think Baselworld 2016 is going to be?

Each year it seems to get bigger, and better, and all of the watch companies seem to pull out all
the stops. It's even hard trying to pick a favorite watch, or watches each year right?

So do you think this year will be even better than the rest?

Will we see more companies, and brands paying tribute to the past with vintage style heritage models?
Or a look to the future with more out of this world, and funky designs?

Hopefully it's a mix of both, and is the best Baselworld ever, but how do you think Baselworld will
be this year?

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Baselworld will be this year?   How do you think Baselworld will be this year? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:01 pm

I think it will be nice, is the forum flying us over?  lol!

Seriuosly, the previews I have seen so far are mostly winners...hopefully some affordable pieces will make a good showing. I don't think I am going to be buying a bunch of $50K watches.

How do you think Baselworld will be this year? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Baselworld will be this year?   How do you think Baselworld will be this year? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:11 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I think it will be nice, is the forum flying us over?  lol!

Seriuosly, the previews I have seen so far are mostly winners...hopefully some affordable pieces will make a good showing. I don't think I am going to be buying a bunch of $50K watches.

cheers Imagine going there Gary? Would be incredible I bet. ..Kind of like an auto show, or comic con, meets
Disney watch world. Smile Plus then just being able to see the sites there after the show was over would be great !

Totally with you on the whole affordable thing also there ! Seems like a lot of time gets spent showing many
of the out of this world type watches. Guess they are what ened up getting talked about most, or put on the
different magazine covers, but hopefully we see more cool affordables than ever this year !

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Baselworld will be this year?   How do you think Baselworld will be this year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you think Baselworld will be this year?
Page 1 of 1