HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 4754
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 51
Location : North of Syracuse NY

PostSubject: WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:29 am

santa

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Here is the last watch I ordered in my BF to Christmas binge...The new Bulova Curv Chronograph, curved case, movement, and crystal! I really liked the rose-gold better than the stainless in this version:















____________________________________
Later, Gary



Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 2635
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016   Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:36 am

Merry Christmas!



____________________________________
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13236
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016   Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good day !!! cheers


Oh man, would you look at that Gary !!!  ..You know what?! This is my first introduction to the Curv here
I think Surprised It is spectacular really !!! I mean you can actually see the curving from here sir on everything you
said from the case, to the crystal. Even the bezel has a curved theme happening ! ..Wow, and it even has a
curved movement?! Amazing !! ..This one is epic G, and the rose-gold is just beautiful too ! Nice choice !!!

Huge congratulations once more here Gary, and a Merry Christmas to you, and your's my friend !  santa


Darius, it's ridiculously fun getting to see that Vulcan of your's today as well !!! bounce What a neat coincidence
too, because the Vulcan has a curved style about it as well with how the crystal, and case seem to bend,
and curl. Really is Incredible !!! It's like you guys are on the same wavelength, or something ! Very Happy ..Another
thing so great about this one is the combination of the stunning blue with gold finish ! Extraordinary sir !!!

Want to wish you, and your's a Merry Christmas as well my friend ! Hope everyone enjoys the day ! santa


Seiko SKX here today guys...




____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 2635
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016   Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:21 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good day !!! cheers


Oh man, would you look at that Gary !!!  ..You know what?! This is my first introduction to the Curv here
I think Surprised It is spectacular really !!! I mean you can actually see the curving from here sir on everything you
said from the case, to the crystal. Even the bezel has a curved theme happening ! ..Wow, and it even has a
curved movement?! Amazing !! ..This one is epic G, and the rose-gold is just beautiful too ! Nice choice !!!

Huge congratulations once more here Gary, and a Merry Christmas to you, and your's my friend !  santa


Darius, it's ridiculously fun getting to see that Vulcan of your's today as well !!! bounce What a neat coincidence
too, because the Vulcan has a curved style about it as well with how the crystal, and case seem to bend,
and curl. Really is Incredible !!! It's like you guys are on the same wavelength, or something ! Very Happy ..Another
thing so great about this one is the combination of the stunning blue with gold finish ! Extraordinary sir !!!

Want to wish you, and your's a Merry Christmas as well my friend ! Hope everyone enjoys the day ! santa


Seiko SKX here today guys...





Thanks Tom! Gary that Bulova is quite incredible.

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 4754
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 51
Location : North of Syracuse NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016   Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys! Merry Christmas to you both!

(PS - Tom, I didn't think any bit of news in the watch world got by you Razz )

____________________________________
Later, Gary



Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13236
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016   Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:17 am

Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good day !!! cheers


Oh man, would you look at that Gary !!!  ..You know what?! This is my first introduction to the Curv here
I think Surprised It is spectacular really !!! I mean you can actually see the curving from here sir on everything you
said from the case, to the crystal. Even the bezel has a curved theme happening ! ..Wow, and it even has a
curved movement?! Amazing !! ..This one is epic G, and the rose-gold is just beautiful too ! Nice choice !!!

Huge congratulations once more here Gary, and a Merry Christmas to you, and your's my friend !  santa


Darius, it's ridiculously fun getting to see that Vulcan of your's today as well !!! bounce What a neat coincidence
too, because the Vulcan has a curved style about it as well with how the crystal, and case seem to bend,
and curl. Really is Incredible !!! It's like you guys are on the same wavelength, or something ! Very Happy ..Another
thing so great about this one is the combination of the stunning blue with gold finish ! Extraordinary sir !!!

Want to wish you, and your's a Merry Christmas as well my friend ! Hope everyone enjoys the day ! santa


Seiko SKX here today guys...





Thanks Tom! Gary that Bulova is quite incredible.  

sixtysix wrote:
Thanks for the compliments guys! Merry Christmas to you both!

(PS - Tom, I didn't think any bit of news in the watch world got by you Razz )

You are very welcome there Darius ! ..Hope you had a fantastic day !!! Very Happy

You got it there too Gary, and Merry Christmas once again !!! santa

..P.S. Yeah, I know right?! Somehow must have missed these Curvs.  Shocked
But wow, they are something special, and unforgettable now honestly ! Enjoy !!!

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016   

Back to top Go down
 
WRUW Sunday 12/25/2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WRUW Sunday 8/7/2016
» WRUW Sunday 8/14/2016
» WRUW Sunday 8/21/2016
» WRUW Sunday 9/4/2016
» WRUW Sunday - 9/11/2016

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: My Wrist Watch - WRUW today?-
Jump to: