The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon Empty
PostSubject: Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon   Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Anyone have a chance to see the stealthy new Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X Carbon?

With the watch you have a 43mm carbon composite case, carbon bezel, 200 meter water
resistance, triple AR coated sapphire crystal, black dial with luminous hands, and markers,
functions of hours, minutes, seconds, date, and end of life indication, gold-plated 6 jewel
Ronda 715 quartz with a 60 month power reserve, Naimakka paracord, and black rubber
straps, and more.

Have a look guys...

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon Victorinox-swiss-army-inox-carbon-241776-paracord-naimakka-front

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon Victorinox-swiss-army-inox-carbon-241777-black-rubber-strap

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon Victorinox-swiss-army-inox-carbon-241776-paracord-naimakka-review-featured

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon Victorinox-swiss-army-inox-carbon-241776-paracord-naimakka-strap-side

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon Victorinox-swiss-army-inox-carbon-paracord-naimakka-straps

World Watch Review's link also for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Victorinox Swiss Army's new I.N.O.X Carbon
Page 1 of 1