HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 4726
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 51
Location : North of Syracuse NY

PostSubject: WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017   Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 am






____________________________________
Later, Gary



Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13167
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017   Sun May 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Holy cowza Gary !!!  Idea  Very Happy This is an extraordinary watch when you really stop, and think about it sir ! ..It's extra awesome
too because we were just talking about the old TX's not too long ago, and how they added a lot of the TX character to the
newer Timex's. Just love the sleek case, and bracelet, and how every aspect of the dial grabs you ! Unbelievable watch sir !!!  



Basis Sapphire Beach up here today...




____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 2611
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017   Sun May 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Good Evening, took my son out to dinner for his birthday.




____________________________________
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13167
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017   Mon May 29, 2017 12:37 am

Budabear wrote:
Good Evening, took my son out to dinner for his birthday.




Good evening to you, and your son sir, and Happy Birthday to him !!! cheers That is just the coolest right there ! Can
imagine it was one fantastic day, and by the way, looks like a really neat place too there that you went to. ..Can also see
that you broke out something special on the wrist also ! Yowza, that's one epic WB D !!! What a day ! Hope you both enjoyed !!!

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 2611
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017   Mon May 29, 2017 6:32 am

AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:
Good Evening, took my son out to dinner for his birthday.




Good evening to you, and your son sir, and Happy Birthday to him !!! cheers That is just the coolest right there ! Can
imagine it was one fantastic day, and by the way, looks like a really neat place too there that you went to. ..Can also see
that you broke out something special on the wrist also ! Yowza, that's one epic WB D !!! What a day ! Hope you both enjoyed !!!

Thanks Tom, we had a great day. I manage to find all kinds of occassions to wear thus one and my quartz chrono version, love them both.

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13167
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017   Mon May 29, 2017 12:39 pm

Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:
Good Evening, took my son out to dinner for his birthday.




Good evening to you, and your son sir, and Happy Birthday to him !!! cheers That is just the coolest right there ! Can
imagine it was one fantastic day, and by the way, looks like a really neat place too there that you went to. ..Can also see
that you broke out something special on the wrist also ! Yowza, that's one epic WB D !!! What a day ! Hope you both enjoyed !!!

Thanks Tom, we had a great day. I manage to find all kinds of occassions to wear thus one and my quartz chrono version, love them both.

Don't mention it Darius, so glad you guys enjoyed the day. Smile An awesome watch for an awesome time !!! cheers

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017   

Back to top Go down
 
WRUW Sunday 05/28/2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WRUW Sunday 1/1/2017
» WRUW Sunday 1/8/2017
» WRUW Sunday, 1/22/2017
» WRUW Sunday 1/29/2017
» WRUW Sunday 2/5/2017

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: My Wrist Watch - WRUW today?-
Jump to: