HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13167
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Happy Saturday ahead of time to you there !  Smile


Keeping it mean, and green this Saturday guys. Hope you have a scary good weekend !!!  affraid 






____________________________________
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 4726
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 51
Location : North of Syracuse NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:25 am

WUS/Orologiando special order Vostok Amphibia Radio Operator Automatic, 77/99 with date (105 were made w/o date). Engraved with my User Name 'Sixtysix' in Cyrillic.




____________________________________
Later, Gary



Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13167
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 pm

sixtysix wrote:
WUS/Orologiando special order Vostok Amphibia Radio Operator Automatic, 77/99 with date (105 were made w/o date). Engraved with my User Name 'Sixtysix' in Cyrillic.





So much fun having a chance to see this awesome watch Gary !!! Very Happy

As if the regular Radio Rooms weren't amazing enough. Then you have this ultra cool variation with your name on it ?!!
Such an unforgettable dial, but also bezel to be honest too ! Even the bracelet is spectacular !!! Remarkable stuff sir !!!

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 2612
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:02 pm




____________________________________
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13167
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Budabear wrote:



Whoa Darius, not 100 percent sure actually. But is this one new maybe? Suspect Surprised

Maybe it's just that you took some fantastic new pics if an old favorite, or this is actually a new arrival here today !
I mean that dial looks like some new phenomenal green, and the overall epic design looks flawless !!! ..Yowza D !!! Very Happy

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 2612
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:41 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:



Whoa Darius, not 100 percent sure actually. But is this one new maybe? Suspect Surprised

Maybe it's just that you took some fantastic new pics if an old favorite, or this is actually a new arrival here today !
I mean that dial looks like some new phenomenal green, and the overall epic design looks flawless !!! ..Yowza D !!! Very Happy

Thanks Tom! Nothing new about this one except the condition, LOL. The dial is actually black and one of my favorite Invicta's that I have left.

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere


Posts : 13167
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 46
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:



Whoa Darius, not 100 percent sure actually. But is this one new maybe? Suspect Surprised

Maybe it's just that you took some fantastic new pics if an old favorite, or this is actually a new arrival here today !
I mean that dial looks like some new phenomenal green, and the overall epic design looks flawless !!! ..Yowza D !!! Very Happy

Thanks Tom! Nothing new about this one except the condition, LOL. The dial is actually black and one of my favorite Invicta's that I have left.


Oh man, don't mention it. I'm slipping I guess Darius ! Embarassed cheers

I knew you had this beauty, but wow these excellent pictures made it look like a brand new variation honestly.
The overall finish, or finishes are beautiful, and love the super unique bezel/case, and bracelet !!! ..That black
dial is outstanding too with that stunning matte-like sunray. Totally fooled me with the color sir ! lol!

Awesome !!!

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017   

Back to top Go down
 
WRUW Saturday - 10/28/2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Leicester vs Glasgow, 17:30 KO Saturday 21st January 2017
» Stawell Gift RESULTS - Saturday 15th April 2017
» WRUW Saturday 1/7/2017
» WRUW Saturday, 1/14/2017
» WRUW Saturday, 1/21/2017

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: My Wrist Watch - WRUW today?-
Jump to: