The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Christamas Day, 2017   WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 9:05 am

I picked up one (or two) of those inexpensive ($129) INOX's last night.......at TJ Maxx

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 38575416424_3847a8c95b_bIMG_9534 by Gary Granger, on Flickr

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Christamas Day, 2017   WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Merry Christmas Gary, Darius ahead of time, and everyone !!! santa

Want to wish all of you, and your families the most wonderful, and Merriest of Christmases,
and Happiest of Holidays ! Very Happy ..Enjoy enjoy !!! cheers

Man oh man Gary, another huge congratulations, and Merry Christmas once again Gary !!! santa

Can't believe you actually found an INOX, and evidently two?!! Too?!! Very Happy Very Happy ..That is just incredible imho sir !
The cases on these always get me. Honestly there isn't another company that makes a case that looks
anything like these. Love the whole design, along with concept ! ..You can really tell how well made they
are, and how ultra cool everything is from the deep black abyss of a dial, to the invincible bracelet !

Another giant congrats Gary, and Merry Christmas !!!

Enjoying the SKX here on this end guys...

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 7OsJGhH

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 TcT0TYA

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Christamas Day, 2017   WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Hey Tom, a warm and hearty Merry Christmas back at ya!

The INOX have been at TJ Maxx for a couple weeks. Guys on the affordable forum over at WUS have been buying them up. I finally got a chance to check out a couple stores and found the Black and a Blue for $129. Pretty good deal for that price!

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Christamas Day, 2017   WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 2:37 am

sixtysix wrote:
Hey Tom, a warm and hearty Merry Christmas back at ya!

The INOX have been at TJ Maxx for a couple weeks. Guys on the affordable forum over at WUS have been buying them up. I finally got a chance to check out a couple stores and found the Black and a Blue for $129.  Pretty good deal for that price!

Thanks a lot Gary ! cheers

Hope you, and your's had, and continue to have a wonderful Christmas there !!! santa

Holy cow, that is really something to hear about these ! ..I know they were originally quite
a lot more when they first came out. ..Has to be one of the most incredible deals, and just
plain cool watches Gary ! Cool ..So awesome you were lucky enough to track a couple down !!! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Christamas Day, 2017   WRUW Christamas Day, 2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRUW Christamas Day, 2017
Page 1 of 1