HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

WRUW Monday 1/29/2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere

PostSubject: WRUW Monday 1/29/2018   Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 am

1979 Timex LED, push button to display time...push again for date/day of week.

Here's what it looked like NOS a few years ago when I got it for $7...

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Monday 1/29/2018   Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Gary, that is so cool it's not even funny !!! Cool Cool Unbelievable how you got it NOS like that, and for $7?!! bounce
Amazing stuff all the way around. ..You have that classic, yet near extraterrestrial TV case design that is
just so awesome, and then futuristic LED display. Boy oh boy, these really were so neat sir ! Terrific Gary !!!

Love that button, and phenomenal strap as well sir !!!

Basis Sapphire Beach up here on this end... Smile

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Monday 1/29/2018   Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:18 pm

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Monday 1/29/2018   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Budabear wrote:

O.K. wait a minute Darius, this looks like a new one !!! cheers Yowza, check out the gold, and black combo on this
looker !  cyclops It's spectacular D !!! ..Actually is one of those watches that is so great, that you don't know what is
more fun, checking the time, or just admiring the watch itself ! I mean the whole design from the bracelet, to dial
is breathtaking sir. Love every square millimeter, and not only how it pays tribute to past Sub-Aquas. But is the
perfect modern day SA with just a glimpse of the future too !

A giant congratulations there Darius !!! ..Enjoy this sensational Sub-Aqua sir !!! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Monday 1/29/2018   Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:02 am

AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:

O.K. wait a minute Darius, this looks like a new one !!! cheers Yowza, check out the gold, and black combo on this
looker !  cyclops It's spectacular D !!! ..Actually is one of those watches that is so great, that you don't know what is
more fun, checking the time, or just admiring the watch itself ! I mean the whole design from the bracelet, to dial
is breathtaking sir. Love every square millimeter, and not only how it pays tribute to past Sub-Aquas. But is the

A giant congratulations there Darius !!! ..Enjoy this sensational Sub-Aqua sir !!! Very Happy

Thanks Tom, this is one of my oldies and goodies. LOL It's actually silver and blue. lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Monday 1/29/2018   Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:

Thanks Tom, this is one of my oldies and goodies.  LOL  It's actually silver and blue.   lol! lol!

Oh man !!! I think I did this once, or twice before too Darius ! cheers

Your pictures make the watches look so great honestly though. Guess I really got
lost in them, and then was fooled by the cool lighting ! Either that, or I'm slipping. lol!

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Monday 1/29/2018   

Back to top Go down

WRUW Monday 1/29/2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: My Wrist Watch - WRUW today?-
Jump to: