The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DWATCH Watch Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

DWATCH Watch Company Empty
PostSubject: DWATCH Watch Company   DWATCH Watch Company Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Does anyone have experience with this brand? I have seen them here and there on the sales forums, but don't know anyone who has owned one. They appear to have pretty good quality. The specs are 46.5mm case, 1000 wr, HRV, ETA 2824, saphire crystal, swiss made...etc.

They are currently having a sale and the prices are actually pretty reasonable for what you get...for example, this one is $799 (Reg price 1k+)...

DWATCH Watch Company 10spec10

DWATCH Watch Company 26spec10

DWATCH Watch Company 24spec10

Here is a link to the web site:
http://www.dwatch.net/catalog.html

These are a little too big for me, but I know that it is in the sweet spot for a few of you guys!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: DWATCH Watch Company   DWATCH Watch Company Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:30 am

They seem like they could be well made watches, but I honestly don't know much about them !
The designs seem to be similar to various dive watch looks out there. I like the orange dial and
mesh bracelet. Interesting..very interesting ! Thanks for the link !

Last edited by AtomicTom on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: DWATCH Watch Company   DWATCH Watch Company Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:37 am

I've never held one and can't speak to the quality. Their website allows you to pick from a pretty good list of options to customize on to your own criteria. I would check WUS and look for reviews. Find out if they are a sponsor at WUS and weigh that in any reviews. Some of their watches I have seen pics of look pretty nice to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWATCH Watch Company   DWATCH Watch Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWATCH Watch Company
Page 1 of 1