A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Posts : 5409
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 53
Location : North of Syracuse NY

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019   WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 10:45 am

The other new Timex I got (showed the green dial before)

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Img_1710

____________________________________
Later, Gary

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 14893
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 47
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019   WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 11:10 am

Oh so this is new today then Gary?!! Very Happy bounce Am remembering the design, or case style so well, and that cool
green dial you mentioned. The whole combination is just outstanding really ! ..Just the lugs on the case
are something to see sir ! Surprised ..The way that they kind of extend the look, or profile of the bezel/case is
just the best, and the must help make the watch so comfortable ! Even the strap looks like it's off the
charts awesome G. ..While the dial acts gives you the perfect chronograph set-up, and the perfect grand
finale ! Love it sir !!!

A HUGE congrats to you here !!! ..ENJOY ! cheers





Moved to the Mako today here...  WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 803574


WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Z8mXGMB


WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 7V6Pewr

____________________________________
WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

Posts : 3054
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019   WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:28 pm

Good afternoon, today the citizen but these are the weeks watches in Lee, MA. WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 56587510
WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 50976110

____________________________________
WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Immaturity
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Posts : 5409
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 53
Location : North of Syracuse NY

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019   WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 8:30 pm

I bought it at the Timex store a month or so ago but this is the first time I have worn it! I uploaded my photos to the gallery for now so at least I can participate. I really like the MAKO, but I like most orange watches.......

AtomicTom wrote:
Oh so this is new today then Gary?!! Very Happy bounce Am remembering the design, or case style so well, and that cool
green dial you mentioned. The whole combination is just outstanding really ! ..Just the lugs on the case
are something to see sir ! Surprised ..The way that they kind of extend the look, or profile of the bezel/case is
just the best, and the must help make the watch so comfortable ! Even the strap looks like it's off the
charts awesome G. ..While the dial acts gives you the perfect chronograph set-up, and the perfect grand
finale ! Love it sir !!!

A HUGE congrats to you here !!! ..ENJOY ! cheers





Moved to the Mako today here...  WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 803574


WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Z8mXGMB


WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 7V6Pewr

____________________________________
Later, Gary

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 14893
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 47
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019   WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 11:16 pm

Budabear wrote:
Good afternoon, today the citizen but these are the weeks watches in Lee, MA. WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 56587510
WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 50976110


Yowza, hope you are having a spectacular time, and week as well Darius ! Very Happy That Citizen is astonishing,
and then it’s joined by a traveling watch show with that sensational box of watches. WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 46145 Fantastic stuff D !!!

____________________________________
WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 14893
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 47
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019   WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 11:26 pm

That watch deserves two versions of it in the collection G !!!  WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 933578 Thanks so much for giving us a look at it,
and thanks a ton for the super kind words about the Mako.  WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 46145 This one is really fun to wear !


sixtysix wrote:
I bought it at the Timex store a month or so ago but this is the first time I have worn it! I uploaded my photos to the gallery for now so at least I can participate. I really like the MAKO, but I like most orange watches.......

AtomicTom wrote:
Oh so this is new today then Gary?!! Very Happy bounce Am remembering the design, or case style so well, and that cool
green dial you mentioned. The whole combination is just outstanding really ! ..Just the lugs on the case
are something to see sir ! Surprised ..The way that they kind of extend the look, or profile of the bezel/case is
just the best, and the must help make the watch so comfortable ! Even the strap looks like it's off the
charts awesome G. ..While the dial acts gives you the perfect chronograph set-up, and the perfect grand
finale ! Love it sir !!!

A HUGE congrats to you here !!! ..ENJOY ! cheers

Moved to the Mako today here...  WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 803574


WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Z8mXGMB


WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 7V6Pewr

____________________________________
WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019   WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
WRUW Thursday 7/25/2019
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Results and Banter - Wednesday 9 May and Thursday 10 May
» Dave Haley's Thursday Thoughts
» Perris (Bluestoning) ... Thursday ... Partial Day closer to Vessels
» Pilots @ USD, Thursday, 8pm
» WRUW Monday 12/01/2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: My Wrist Watch - WRUW today?-
Jump to: