A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share
 

 WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15105
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 1:06 pm

Good Tuesday to you !!  Smile  Smile


In Zodiac mode with the Speed Dragon guys...  WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 803574


WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 VNOdq2Q


WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 7liBZq0

____________________________________
WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Posts : 5491
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 53
Location : North of Syracuse NY

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 1:27 pm

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 IMG_2182_zpsoprc5eto

____________________________________
Later, Gary

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15105
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 1:54 pm

Whoa Gary, I remember this ultra cool beauty here ! bounce Love the super sleek case, and how it looks
like it fits like a glove sir. ..Even those amazing numbers, and silver sunray dial are out of this world !!! Very Happy

P.S. Now Gary, what brand/company is this actually?

____________________________________
WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

Posts : 3110
Join date : 2009-10-12
Location : Yonkers, NY

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Good Evening

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 54707D8F-9D37-4F49-936B-8FD9198B9E7E_zps7hswyd3y

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 5BE1F690-25DC-44A7-90E6-D58362F39FA2_zpsqgj2up2l

____________________________________
WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Immaturity
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Posts : 5491
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 53
Location : North of Syracuse NY

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 11:30 am

AtomicTom wrote:
Whoa Gary, I remember this ultra cool beauty here ! bounce Love the super sleek case, and how it looks
like it fits like a glove sir. ..Even those amazing numbers, and silver sunray dial are out of this world !!! Very Happy

P.S. Now Gary, what brand/company is this actually?

Slava, it means "Glory" in Russian. They were a non military watchmaker.....

____________________________________
Later, Gary

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15105
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 12:01 pm

Darius, can never get enough of this sensational Citizen sir ! bounce ..Just love the hypnotic dial which feels
like a gateway to another world. But then the dueling Halloween finishes make it ultra cool, and festive !!! WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 46145

____________________________________
WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15105
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 12:07 pm

sixtysix wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Whoa Gary, I remember this ultra cool beauty here ! bounce Love the super sleek case, and how it looks
like it fits like a glove sir. ..Even those amazing numbers, and silver sunray dial are out of this world !!! Very Happy

P.S. Now Gary, what brand/company is this actually?

Slava, it means "Glory" in Russian. They were a non military watchmaker.....


Very cool Gary, thanks so so much ! Cool WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 803574

Was trying to read the name, or logo, and just couldn't figure it out. It's awesome just the way they
wrote it if you ask me. ..Then again the watch is fantastic to begin with ! cyclops Not sure have actually
ever seen a watch from the brand before sir. ..Thanks again !!!

____________________________________
WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Posts : 5491
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 53
Location : North of Syracuse NY

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 2:27 pm

The translation in Russian is 'Cлава' so that is what is written on dial.




AtomicTom wrote:
sixtysix wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Whoa Gary, I remember this ultra cool beauty here ! bounce Love the super sleek case, and how it looks
like it fits like a glove sir. ..Even those amazing numbers, and silver sunray dial are out of this world !!! Very Happy

P.S. Now Gary, what brand/company is this actually?

Slava, it means "Glory" in Russian. They were a non military watchmaker.....


Very cool Gary, thanks so so much ! Cool WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 803574

Was trying to read the name, or logo, and just couldn't figure it out. It's awesome just the way they
wrote it if you ask me. ..Then again the watch is fantastic to begin with ! cyclops Not sure have actually
ever seen a watch from the brand before sir. ..Thanks again !!!

____________________________________
Later, Gary

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15105
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 12:14 pm

So neat sir ! Surprised Think that honestly adds even more coolness to this one if that's possible.


sixtysix wrote:
The translation in Russian is 'Cлава' so that is what is written on dial.




AtomicTom wrote:
sixtysix wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Whoa Gary, I remember this ultra cool beauty here ! bounce Love the super sleek case, and how it looks
like it fits like a glove sir. ..Even those amazing numbers, and silver sunray dial are out of this world !!! Very Happy

P.S. Now Gary, what brand/company is this actually?

Slava, it means "Glory" in Russian. They were a non military watchmaker.....


Very cool Gary, thanks so so much ! Cool WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 803574

Was trying to read the name, or logo, and just couldn't figure it out. It's awesome just the way they
wrote it if you ask me. ..Then again the watch is fantastic to begin with ! cyclops Not sure have actually
ever seen a watch from the brand before sir. ..Thanks again !!!

____________________________________
WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019   WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
WRUW Tuesday 10/29/2019
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: My Wrist Watch - WRUW today?-
Jump to: