The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRUW Thursday 3/3/22

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 6:14 am

Wearing the almost never worn Citizen Golf watch......

WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 IMG_4026

WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

AtomicTom and Budabear like this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 10:25 am

Good Morning
WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 FullSizeRender(183)
WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 FullSizeRender(182)
WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 FullSizeRender(181)
WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 FullSizeRender(184)

AtomicTom and sixtysix like this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 1:05 pm

Man, yeah, these are two you won't see every day !!  WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 46145  WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 46145

Gary, it has to be so neat enjoying this one there today, because of just how little you wear it right?!  Surprised
I mean it's one all of us never see, plus it's unbelievably cool. ..Like this spectacular golf L.E. ! I love it !!!  cyclops

And Darius, is this T-Touch by chance new today?  bounce I am not sure if we have seen it before really.
But the ana-digi design is otherworldly, and so's the lume from the display to the bezel. Wow, just wow !!! Idea

Sorna mania continues here...

WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 4X4iL8H

WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 BZBjxt6

Budabear and sixtysix like this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 6:14 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Man, yeah, these are two you won't see every day !!  WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 46145  WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 46145

Gary, it has to be so neat enjoying this one there today, because of just how little you wear it right?!  Surprised
I mean it's one all of us never see, plus it's unbelievably cool. ..Like this spectacular golf L.E. ! I love it !!!  cyclops

And Darius, is this T-Touch by chance new today?  bounce I am not sure if we have seen it before really.
But the ana-digi design is otherworldly, and so's the lume from the display to the bezel. Wow, just wow !!!  Idea

Thanks Tom! This is one of 2 new watches I picked up yesterday morning. It's the Tissot Sea-Touch and their amazing. Their very feature ridden, they even tell the temperature and compass and stuff like that. Look it up in youtube and you'll be amazed.

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 12:29 am

Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

But the ana-digi design is otherworldly, and so's the lume from the display to the bezel. Wow, just wow !!!  Idea

Thanks Tom! This is one of 2 new watches I picked up yesterday morning. It's the Tissot Sea-Touch and their amazing. Their very feature ridden, they even tell the temperature and compass and stuff like that. Look it up in youtube and you'll be amazed.

My pleasure sir, and a TERRIFIC Tissot congratulations to you then !!! cheers Cool

I was leaning toward saying congratulations earlier when first seeing this dynamo.
But wasn’t 100% sure honestly. And didn’t want to jump the gun, and then end up
being mistaken. Embarassed ..However, it looks like the first instincts are the ones I should
have followed because this Sea-Touch is some kind of pick-up, as well as find sir. bounce Very Happy
Because I know you really enjoy Ana-digital watches, and this Tissot has to be up at
the top of the list for favorite right?! Or one of the favorites without a doubt.

As you recommended, I went and watched a video about these, and just as you
said, they are indeed amazing ! Surprised ..It’s kind of like a smart watch before the term even
came about sir. ..All of the abilities, along with specs are incredible. Plus you have
that ultra cool feature of just touching the crystal, and it seems to set all kinds of
things in motion. Literally. Smile Yowza, and how about that lume?! ..And display?! Idea
Just wonderful, AND wild !!

I hope you really enjoy Darius !!!

Budabear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 12:38 am

My pleasure sir, and a TERRIFIC Tissot congratulations to you then !!! cheers Cool

I was leaning toward saying congratulations earlier when first seeing this dynamo.
being mistaken. Embarassed ..However, it looks like the first instincts are the ones I should
have followed because this Sea-Touch is some kind of pick-up, as well as find sir. bounce Very Happy
Because I know you really enjoy Ana-digital watches, and this Tissot has to be up at
the top of the list for favorite right?! Or one of the favorites without a doubt.

said, they are indeed amazing ! Surprised ..It’s kind of like a smart watch before the term even
came about sir. ..All of the abilities, along with specs are incredible. Plus you have
that ultra cool feature of just touching the crystal, and it seems to set all kinds of
things in motion. Literally. Smile Yowza, and how about that lume?! ..And display?! Idea

I hope you really enjoy Darius !!![/quote]

Thanks Again! While I don't really know where Tissot lies in the hierarchy off better watches I've always liked them. My first was many years ago before I started collecting. It was a really cool chrono that died. Since I didn't know anything about watches I ended up tossing it instead of spending $150 to have the movement replaced. I'm still kicking myself in the but, LOL.

In the last 2+ weeks I've added 4 more and I love them. I love the fact that the Sea Touch has a computer in them but that also makes a more expensive bill when time to change the battery. I actually purchased 2 of the Sea Touches yesterday and the other is on rubber. I will definitely be enjoying wearing these. Funny thing is I just purchased another dressier Tissot just minutes ago from ebay. Probably won't be sing that for a little while. LOL

AtomicTom likes this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2022 2:02 am

Budabear wrote:

I hope you really enjoy Darius !!!

Thanks Again! While I don't really know where Tissot lies in the hierarchy off better watches I've always liked them. My first was many years ago before I started collecting. It was a really cool chrono that died. Since I didn't know anything about watches I ended up tossing it instead of spending $150 to have the movement replaced. I'm still kicking myself in the but, LOL.

In the last 2+ weeks I've added 4 more and I love them. I love the fact that the Sea Touch has a computer in them but that also makes a more expensive bill when time to change the battery. I actually purchased 2 of the Sea Touches yesterday and the other is on rubber. I will definitely be enjoying wearing these. Funny thing is I just purchased another dressier Tissot just minutes ago from ebay. Probably won't be sing that for a little while. LOL[/quote]

cheers Don't mention it. WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 803574

Honestly, it's been almost too much fun seeing the roll you have been on sir. Very Happy WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 46145

Tissot has a ridiculously rich history, with all kinds of amazing watches old, and new Darius.
So you have chosen a phenomenal brand to get into lately. And you know, that original cool
Tissot you had could probably be repaired easily. But I know these new Sea-Touches have
really gotten your attention, and mine. Smile And rightfully so, they really aren't like other
ana-digis out there, or watches in general.

Leave it up to an iconic brand like Tissot to create a watch like this, or should I say these?!
Since you got multiples?!! Cool Cool

A TREMENDOUS congratulations on all of these new Tisssots Darius !!!

Budabear and sixtysix like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Thursday 3/3/22   WRUW Thursday 3/3/22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRUW Thursday 3/3/22
Page 1 of 1