The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRUW Friday 9/2/22

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 12:29 am

Happy Friday 2 U !  Very Happy WRUW Friday 9/2/22 46145

Switching to vintage mode with this Ruhla for today...  WRUW Friday 9/2/22 803574

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 N3BVrQ2

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 5vKt1Gt

sixtysix likes this post

Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 2:28 pm

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 IMG_6932

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

AtomicTom and Budabear like this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 2:39 pm

Crazy cool Caravelle today Gary ! WRUW Friday 9/2/22 933578 Boy oh oh boy, does that look like a million $?! Or what?! Holy cow sir !
You have an incredibly detailed dial, amazing bezel, and case, plus terrific color combo, AND NATO ! Love it !!! bounce

Budabear and sixtysix like this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 4:55 pm

Good Afternoon
WRUW Friday 9/2/22 3fc59e10
WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Ee811b10

AtomicTom and sixtysix like this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 5:23 pm

Good afternoon to you Darius ! WRUW Friday 9/2/22 803574 Wow, is it me?! Or does this Renato look new sir?! ..Maybe it’s just the great
shots of it in the sun, but it looks brand new. Just the white dial with the orange is spectacular ! It’s all breathtaking !!! Idea

Budabear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 5:51 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Good afternoon to you Darius ! WRUW Friday 9/2/22 803574 Wow, is it me?! Or does this Renato look new sir?! ..Maybe it’s just the great
shots of it in the sun, but it looks brand new. Just the white dial with the orange is spectacular ! It’s all breathtaking !!! Idea

Thanks Tom! Yes, just picked this up. Lol, I seem to be getting bad at my choices. While this is not a small watch it’s not a T-Rex. I’ve never liked the Beast and thought this was a TRex when I purchased it. This is like a copy of a TRex that I had but that one had Diamond sundials. I figured this would be the closest I’d get to replacing it. Came in yesterday and found it was a Beast. Lol
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 10:03 pm

Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

Thanks Tom! Yes, just picked this up. Lol, I seem to be getting bad at my choices. While this is not a small watch it’s not a T-Rex. I’ve never liked the Beast and thought this was a TRex when I purchased it. This is like a copy of a TRex that I had but that one had Diamond sundials. I figured this would be the closest I’d get to replacing it. Came in yesterday and found it was a Beast. Lol

Oh neat, I was thinking it ‘could’ be new, but then thought it also ‘could’ just be that you took new
pics of one of your old beauties. cheers Smile However, I guess my initial instincts were right, and let me
me just say that this Beast looks awesome if you ask me. WRUW Friday 9/2/22 803574 Cool Even though it might not have the
same footprint as the T-Rex. (See what I did there?) Wink ..It still looks like a ‘Beast’ ! Cool I mean this
whole style really is exceptional. Plus I believe it was actually the original watch that looked like it
does, and was the precursor to the T-Rex. So in a way, if we didn’t ever have this watch, there may
never have been a T-Rex. Smile And in all honesty, the Beast is pretty fantastic all by itself sir. I’m glad
that you could pick it up even if it seems a bit disappointing to you right now. ..Here’s hoping that it
grows on you, and that you wear it often !

Oh, and with the beautiful color combo I as thinking of a nickname that might be really cool for this
one. And although there is an Invicta with the same name. ..How about Renato Creamsicle?! Surprised

I think it works. cheers ..Sending off a BIG BOLD Beast congratulations to you Darius !!!

Budabear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 11:06 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

Oh neat, I was thinking it ‘could’ be new, but then thought it also ‘could’ just be that you took new
pics of one of your old beauties. cheers Smile However, I guess my initial instincts were right, and let me
me just say that this Beast looks awesome if you ask me. WRUW Friday 9/2/22 803574 Cool Even though it might not have the
same footprint as the T-Rex. (See what I did there?) Wink ..It still looks like a ‘Beast’ ! Cool I mean this
whole style really is exceptional. Plus I believe it was actually the original watch that looked like it
does, and was the precursor to the T-Rex. So in a way, if we didn’t ever have this watch, there may
never  have been a T-Rex. Smile And in all honesty, the Beast is pretty fantastic all by itself sir. I’m glad
that you could pick it up even if it seems a bit disappointing to you right now. ..Here’s hoping that it

Oh, and with the beautiful color combo I as thinking of a nickname that might be really cool for this
one. And although there is an Invicta with the same name. ..How about Renato Creamsicle?! Surprised

I think it works. cheers ..Sending off a BIG BOLD Beast congratulations to you Darius !!!

LOL, I like that. Would you believe even at 50mm it’s smaller than the TRex. I actually thought Renato came out with both watches at the same time.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 11:55 pm

Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Budabear wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

never  have been a T-Rex. Smile And in all honesty, the Beast is pretty fantastic all by itself sir. I’m glad

LOL, I like that. Would you believe even at 50mm it’s smaller than the TRex. I actually thought Renato came out with both watches at the same time.

Smile It matches with the look right sir?!  WRUW Friday 9/2/22 803574 

It's a really nice combination, and definitely reminds us of that classic summertime treat.  Cool
Add in an injection of 'Beastly' dynamism, as well as elegance, sport, AND fun, and you
have everything you could want in a watch sir.  bounce  Oh, and yes, the size is actually very
impressive ! ..These cases are what does it I think, with their exceptional curviness, and
everything. 

P.S. You might be right about the Beast, and T-Rex coming out at the same time too D.   Wink
Originally I thought they released the Beast, and followed it up with a larger version in
the T-Rex. However, they could have very well come out simultaneously.

What's ridiculously cool is that you have variations of the both of these lookers !!! ENJOY !

Budabear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRUW Friday 9/2/22   WRUW Friday 9/2/22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRUW Friday 9/2/22
Page 1 of 1