The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop?   New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 pm

"Dogs return to their vomit"

I've never heard that one before but I love it!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop?   New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:02 am

foghorn wrote:
No-it will never stop.

BTW-How 'bout that wrinkly MOP???
Dewd! Send me a link...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop?   New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:38 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:
foghorn wrote:
No-it will never stop.

BTW-How 'bout that wrinkly MOP???
Dewd! Send me a link...
That post is totally out of control!!! This guy received a Lupah with a blue MOP dial. When he inspected the watch, he noticed a large "wrinkle" on the dial A-Grade MOP underneath the 6 and 7. Upon further inspection, he concluded that the dial looked like it was applied, like a sticker or was a sticker (fake). Needless to say, the folks at WG hammered the guy! The part that killed me is that there were actual posts telling the guy to keep the watch!!!! It makes me almost want to buy the watch off of the dude to check for myself.

This seems to be a very common theme, it is almost a "Lynch Mob" mentality! The attacks are relentless and many...IMHO, they need to shut the doors and start from scratch for it to become a viable watch forum again! New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? FluffyNew claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? FluffyNew claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? FluffyNew claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? Fluffy

Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop?   New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 am

falcon4311 wrote:
I can't believe he and SNBC haven't been sued.

I assume that Seiko's lawyers sent Invicta and SNBC a cease and desist letter as the first warning shot over the bow. I think if Invicta and SNBC ignored then Seiko would escalate. But I assume a letter from Seiko's lawyers put a stop to exaggerated claims. This would all happen privately so the public does not see and no court action is taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop?   New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New claims about the NH25 used by Invicta - will it never stop?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: