The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?   Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm

boscoe wrote:
Oops, just noticed I violated the TOS. Sorry.

LOL!

No you didn't...

You didnt SLAM him, just gave your OPINION..that's cool!

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?   Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:28 pm

I actually enjoy watching the shows sometimes. No, not instead of NFL or racing. But when I'm browsing the forums, I'll often open up the live feed in another tab and switch back and forth. I really enjoy looking at the styles and hearing the sales talk.

and just for the fogster...
Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Lol
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?   Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm

I've never seen the watch sale shows either so I couldn't pick him out of a line up or anything. What show is he on?

Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?   Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Anomaly wrote:
boscoe wrote:
Oops, just noticed I violated the TOS. Sorry.

LOL!

No you didn't...

You didnt SLAM him, just gave your OPINION..that's cool!

TOS...now that is funny!! It is like asking the cowboys not to fight the indians....

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?   Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 pm

I could never understand how anyone was fired up for his return. I did'nt see him in his earlier run at SNBC, but was pretty underwhelmed with the JTV years. I don't watch any of the shows because I'm not interested in anything they are selling. The host or their style does'nt matter that much to me, I'm fully aware of what their purpose is. I could put up with a lot if they sold something I was interested in though. One thing that does bother me about TT is alot of the people at BDWF and other places really welcomed him back and all he seems to do is use them to promote his shows. No other forum participation beyond blatant self promotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?   Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else annoyed by Tim Temple?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: