The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Monster from Yobokies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Night Monster from Yobokies Empty
PostSubject: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 am

Night Monster from Yobokies IMG_3323

Night Monster from Yobokies IMG_3332
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 am

Now that's what I'm talking about!! Gorgeous watch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 am

Yeah! I love it, want it, now! Is that lume on the bezel markers? Either way, LUME SHOT PLEASE! Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_albino

That's the dial design I wanted to do with mine, but I didn't want to sacrifice the date window. But, wow...

I'm speechless now Doc. That really looks so cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:48 am

Smokin hot Doc!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:52 am

I thought it would be a hit here but didn't realize how big a hit.

Sorry, those are the only shots I have of this mod by Harold. If you want to discuss lume you can contact him directly. I'm sure that if the bezel is not lumed on the model in the photos IT CAN BE. Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Nice looking watch but all the mods are starting to look VERY B&R...?

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:40 pm

wow. That is a killer watch Doc!!!

I have a feeling, a sinking feeling, that this mod adventure could get costly. Too many choices. It's no longer a matter of owning a certain model . . . . now we have all these variations of models . . . . Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 pm

that's a bad ass looking Seiko mod. Man I love that dial and hand combo. I'm going to have to sit down and order some parts.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:51 pm

randyswagon wrote:

I have a feeling, a sinking feeling, that this mod adventure could get costly. Too many choices. It's no longer a matter of owning a certain model . . . . now we have all these variations of models . . . . Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_scratch
I like it! I have one coming from Harold (Yobokies) any day now and will post pictures once it arrives.

IMO, this monster is far more attractive than the original...

As far as getting all of the variations of models...that seems to herdish for me. I think that everyone should own at least 1 modified watch...just for its sheer uniqueness. These mods help people step into the shoes of a watchmaker and design something that is in line with their personal tastes.

With that being said, I feel that having resources like Noah and Harold (yobokies) around is a great thing! Keep em coming guys...

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Fantastic looking watch Doc !!!..It has a mean theme going on !
The black and white contrast is great. Plus there is Seiko, B&R,
and even some Panerai going on with this watch ! Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_smile What a
great job !

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm

andrema wrote:
randyswagon wrote:

I like it! I have one coming from Harold (Yobokies) any day now and will post pictures once it arrives.

IMO, this monster is far more attractive than the original...

As far as getting all of the variations of models...that seems to herdish for me. I think that everyone should own at least 1 modified watch...just for its sheer uniqueness. These mods help people step into the shoes of a watchmaker and design something that is in line with their personal tastes.

With that being said, I feel that having resources like Noah and Harold (yobokies) around is a great thing! Keep em coming guys...

. . . Agreed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 pm

I gotta agree with the rest, this Monster Mod kicks ass. Although, I do like my Black stock Monster, I would easily like to do a Mod on the Orange one as it doesn't sing to me as loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am

Yeah this mod is sick, love the dial and hands, hell I like the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Monster from Yobokies   Night Monster from Yobokies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Monster from Yobokies
Page 1 of 1