The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker

Go down 
+3
andrema
AtomicTom
merichar
7 posters
AuthorMessage

the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Empty
PostSubject: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am

sorry its been a while to post my new arrival.but from the looks of it i am excited to be a part of this forum.i am a watch collector myself and look forward to joining in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am

hey juan, we've had a search party out looking for you! Glad you made it and enjoy the circus! the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 am

Welcome to XMT Juan. I assume Duff has given you the lowdown, be yourself, say whatever you think and all is well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:44 am

Welcome Jaun! you make good friends, Duffs one cool bro.

Now where is Duff...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:38 am

Great to have you here Juan !!! the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_cheers Join in whenever you have
time sir !

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 am

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us.

Now, about Duff......
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 am

Welcome!

I am still not convinced that this isn't Duff under another username...the whole "friend" thing doesn't make sense to me the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Lol

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:08 am

Glad ya made it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:16 am

andrema wrote:
Welcome!

I am still not convinced that this isn't Duff under another username...the whole "friend" thing doesn't make sense to me the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Lol

For Shame! Duff is a very friendly guy. His friend is probably an Arborist or friendly groundskeeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 am

Welcome Juan! Any friend of Duff has got to be alright and a little twisted. Join in and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am

Great to have ya here Juan!

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome Juan - but I STILL don't believe you are real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm

TOLD YA HE WAS FREAKIN REAL!!!! YOU SUMMABEECHEZ!!!! Glad you made it Juan. TOLD YA THEY WERE A GOOD BUNCH OF GUYS....well, don't pay any attention to Andrema, Boscoe and Docrwn....they take far too much medication! You'll run in to a few more MALCONTENTS while perusing the forum! They're all actually cool but don't let em know I said that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Good to have you here, post a lot and harass the crap out of Duff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 pm

See? There's evil ones like Don too!!!! the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:05 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
TOLD YA HE WAS FREAKIN REAL!!!! YOU SUMMABEECHEZ!!!! Glad you made it Juan. TOLD YA THEY WERE A GOOD BUNCH OF GUYS....well, don't pay any attention to Andrema, Boscoe and Docrwn....they take far too much medication! You'll run in to a few more MALCONTENTS while perusing the forum! They're all actually cool but don't let em know I said that!

I'll have you know that I take precisely the correct amount of medication!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

. . . . Welcome Juan!! Your'e lucky you got here . . . any longer and we'd have called you Harvey for sure . . . the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi Juan! Nice to meet you! WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:

hahahahahah..duff your hilarious....welcome to the forum juan...look forward to your participation...post away and lets see some of your watches..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:25 pm

To quote Duffy....."DAYUM!" He is real. Welcome to the forum Juan.
It was hard for any of us to believe Duff had a FRIEND! Speak your mind and pick on Duff
and you'll be golden in my book! Glad to have ya here Juan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

andrema wrote:
Welcome!

Haha, you beat me to it, Mark.

Welcome, Juan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Have fun Juan.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:34 am

I am even late for the welcome party....great having you here Juan!!

the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 am

Welcome Juan, we were gettin a little worried about our pal Duff and his imaginary friends, glad you came and cleared that up. the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm

thank you all for the welcoming.im trying to catch up with you guys as much as i can.im busy most of the week working 2 full time jobs.wifey takes care of our 9 month old and 2 yr toddler.until then i work to keep her home for the time being.cant wait to get my laptop back so i can tune in sometime. i'll talk to you guys later.you seem to be a cool bunch. the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker   the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the new guy.duff"s friend and co-worker
Page 1 of 1