The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BENARUS MEGALADON

Go down 
+4
ericf4
Anomaly
Northwestguy
TAZMAN64
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:05 pm

FIRST OFF LET ME TELL YOU THAT THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DIVERS OUT THERE, BAR NONE!!! I KNOW THATS SAYING A LOT. THE FIT AND FINISH ON THIS WATCH IS JUST PERFECT!! HERE ARE SOME SPECS. ITS 49MM AT THE BEZEL, DOUBLE CURVED SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL (DOMED) BUT WHY THE DOUBLE CURVE IS IMPORTANT IS YOU DO NOT HAVE THE DISTORTION YOU DO ON JUST A DOMED CRYSTAL. 2500 MT W.R., AUTO HRV VALVE, 5 LINK BRACELET WITH SCREWS, DIVERS CLASP AND DUAL DEPLOYENT, LEATHER STRAP, TOP GRADE ETA 2824, DOUBLE O-RING GASKET ON THE CASE BACK, ANTI MAGENETIC SCHROUD AROUND THE MOVEMENT, C3 SUPER LUMINOVA ON BEZEL AND MARKERS, THIS IS BY FAR THE BRIGHTEST LUME I HAVE EVER SEEN!! ON TO THE PICS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM. BENARUS MEGALADON P1063468M99 BENARUS MEGALADON P1063474M88 BENARUS MEGALADON P1063476M66 BENARUS MEGALADON P1063480M77 BENARUS MEGALADON P1063483M55 BENARUS MEGALADON P1063505M22 BENARUS MEGALADON P1063499M11
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:12 pm

WOW! Definitely a Beast! I LOVE the look of the hands on this dial. Quite impressive SPECS. Would love to see a wrist shot. CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Very cool...

Like the bi-level dial....

Enjoy!

Senior Associate
ericf4

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 pm

i Like!! What do these cost and where do you get em??
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 pm

That is a smokin watch...I have had my eye on it for awhile...Enjoy that bad boy...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Nice

Senior Associate
merichar

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:37 pm

That thing is a beast, congrats. How large is your wrist and how do the curved lugs conform to it?
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm

ericf4 wrote:
i Like!! What do these cost and where do you get em??
THIS WATCH WAS A L.E. OF 100 PIECES AND IS SOLD OUT. THEY ARE DOING A SIERES 2, SAME WATCH JUST DIFFERANT DIAL COLORS WWW.BENARUS.COM I PAID $650.00 SHIPPED BUT SIERES 2 WILL BE MUCH HIGHER THEY SAID SOMETHING LIKE $1.000 BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE A DISCOUNT WHEN ORDERING. STEVE
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:41 pm

merichar wrote:
That thing is a beast, congrats. How large is your wrist and how do the curved lugs conform to it?
I HAVE A 7 3/4 INCH WRIST, THE WATCH FITS GREAT AND NO PROBLEM WITH THE LUGS.
Back to top Go down

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Very nice, I like the bead blasted model much better than the high polish. Congrats on a great looking Diver. cheers
Back to top Go down

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Nice watch Tazman (my mom-in-law used to live in Elk Grove, pretty nice town).

That's quite the display case, as well.

Last edited by porschefan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:33 pm

The Megaladon looks like it lives up to it's name here ! BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_cheers
The first thing that jumps out at you are those shark
tooth shaped markers..those are fantastic !..Then the
dial as a whole is perfect..especially the hands ! I also
think the finish on the bracelet is GREAT as well !..Hey
even the packaging is excellent ! BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_smile Enjoy this one and
Congratulations !

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:36 pm

. . .nice,nice,nice. Love the blasted finish!!!! like I said, can't wait to see it . . .
Back to top Go down

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 am

Fantastic watch, I love the bead blasting.
Back to top Go down

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:04 am

nice finish on the case and bracelet, cool dial and lume! Enjoy wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BENARUS MEGALADON Empty
PostSubject: Re: BENARUS MEGALADON   BENARUS MEGALADON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BENARUS MEGALADON
Page 1 of 1