The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, nice place you got here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey guys, nice place you got here Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey guys. I belong to a number of different forums around the net and liked the look of the place so I figured I'd join up and join the discussions. I see some familiar faces, so I'm sure I'll enjoy myself.

See ya around!

Dave

Last edited by SopheNic on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Welcome to XMT and great to have you here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello sir! Glad you made it over!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome to the madness Nic!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Nice to have you at XMT sir ! Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_smile
I hope you do enjoy yourself too !
Thanks for taking time to stop by
and it's great that you joined up !
I hope you have fun !

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Welcome Dave!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Gents!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Good to see you Dave.

Guys, Dave is one of the good guys in WISdom. Go slow with him, Ok? Hey guys, nice place you got here Suspect
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Nice to Meet you Dave!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome Dave! New name for me, but I'm sure you recognize the Avatar. This place is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Welcome to XMT Dave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Welcome to the fray Dave. Glad you decided to join us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:20 pm

'sup,Homeboy??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Dave, how the Hell are ya? Long time no chat!! It's really good to see you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys

Aqua Homer wrote:
Welcome Dave! New name for me, but I'm sure you recognize the Avatar. This place is pretty cool.

As soon as I saw your avitar I knew I had to check this place out if they let you run around here lol!

foghorn wrote:
'sup,Homeboy??

Chillin foggy, how are ya

falcon4311 wrote:
Dave, how the Hell are ya? Long time no chat!! It's really good to see you here.

Hey Don, good to see you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Welcome to the club. Enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Welcome aboard Dave. Glad you found us. Hope you like this place, it's small but efficient Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, nice place you got here   Hey guys, nice place you got here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, nice place you got here
Page 1 of 1