The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Empty
PostSubject: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 pm

I just mentioned in the triton thread of some other great things coming from steinhart this year. On of them is the new LE silver Nav-B limited to 333 pieces world wide.

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/index.php?id=67&artnr=237&Sel_ID=12#237

I'm scrambling to find funds for one even if I'm unsure of the 47mm case size. The sandwich dial is just killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Very Nice, one of these days need to add a flieger to the collection!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse08
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse06
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse09
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse03
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse05
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse02
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse10
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse01
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse04
Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Slse07

STEINHART "Nav.B-Uhr,Limited silver Edition"
Art.Nr. S010511
490 EUR 19% VAT incl.

Swiss Made - 2 years warranty

This limited to 333 pieces Nav.B-Uhr was inspired by historical models and incorporates a stunning and unique sandwich dial. This beautifully crafted, satin finished stainless steel case with polished bezel and the striking large diamond crown makes watch fan's hearts beat faster. The domed, double AR-coated sapphire crystal and the silver sunburst dial, underlaid with black Super LumiNova, as well as the polished silver hands, give this strictly limited Nav.B-Uhr a very unique appearance. In the world of aviation watches there are very few similar watches of this price class with such good value for money
available. A must-have for all pilot watches friends and collectors!

Technical Details
Type: Nav.B-Uhr,Limited silver Edition
Item no.: S010511

Movement - Unitas 6497 Swiss Made HANDWINDING grey geneva stripes & blue screws

Functions - hour and minute hands , silver with Superluminova black sub dial by "9"

Case: Stainless steel brushed
Back side: sapphire chrystal
Diameter: 47mm
height: 14,2mm
Weight: 125g
Dial: silver/ SANDWICH Superluminova black..
Crystal: sapphire domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
Bezel: polished to a high finish
Indices and Hands: Superluminova black..
Lug width: 22mm
WaterRes: 30 meter/99 feet 3 ATM acc. to DIN
Strap: Buffalo leather black.22x18mm
Buckle: Butterfly clasp,stainless steel with pusher and Logo 18mm

Accessoires
watch tool to exchange the strap
2. Special strap pilot chestnut vintage brown 22x22mm
2. buckle :OEM 22mm pin buckle, screwed wooden presentation box, coated with piano lacquer black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:30 pm

NICE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Steinhart is a real solid line! I love their version of a Fleiger watch and this one is no exception! I hope you can find the bucks for it as I'm sure it would be a real nice one to have!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Talk about a GREAT offering !!!..Woohoo ! Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_biggrin Flieger styles are
always cool ! However, the work put into this one looks really
impressive..Especially for the price ! The black against the silver
of the dial is out of this world. Then the movement is like a piece
of art to look at. A nice case and strap round out this Steinhart ! Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_smile
Thanks for the link and thanks also for showing this one !

Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Pilot SANDWICH dial...now THAT is sweet!

Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Pilotsandwich

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:11 pm

awesome!!! love the lume..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm

I like everything but the crown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:47 pm

falcon4311 wrote:

Steinhart has a reputation for being willing to do small mods for customers like change out crowns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:26 pm

falcon4311 wrote:

Thats interesting that you say that. This crown is a traditional crown for a pilot watch. I can understand how some folks might not be into them, though. They are a bit on the large side.

On Steinharts standard 44mm version, which is the one that I have incoming, has their smaller onion crown on it instead of the traditional diamond crown.

Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE 1750377142Steinhart_Flieger435_Unitas_front_back

One thing that is great about Steinhart is that Gunter is willing to do mods for you. The crown swap is one of the things that Gunter is doing for me. He is also swapping the standard buckle for a PRE-V buckle and installing a vintage style strap.

Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE 2056914420bilder-neu-1058

I'm sure he would put the onion crown on it if you wanted to pick one of these LEs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE   Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another great new offering from Steinhart: Nav-B Silver LE
Page 1 of 1