The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 pm

porschefan wrote:
Looks cool. Somewhere in the back of my feeble old memory, I think one of the divers I had as a kid had a strap like that.
BTW, clean the finger print off the crystal (first photo Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_wink ).
That is how I prove that it is mine...fingerprint identification cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 pm

ENOUGH ALREADY, starting to piss me off Mark!! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Suspect Got to go out and find me a new mod!! nice strap! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Herz did you do the finger print mod all by yourself!! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 744742 dude, i'm just jealous! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_king
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

cali kid wrote:
ENOUGH ALREADY, starting to piss me off Mark!! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Suspect Got to go out and find me a new mod!! nice strap! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Herz did you do the finger print mod all by yourself!! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 744742 dude, i'm just jealous! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_king
Trev...if you want, I can mod your Breitlings for you...just mail them over and I will put finger prints all over them Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Looking goodwith the new strap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 pm

andrema wrote:
porschefan wrote:
Looks cool. Somewhere in the back of my feeble old memory, I think one of the divers I had as a kid had a strap like that.
BTW, clean the finger print off the crystal (first photo Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_wink ).
That is how I prove that it is mine...fingerprint identification cheers

Do you know how loooooong it's been since i bought a watch!! Gettin' real cranky seeing all this my stuff!! Been wearing the higher-end stuff and thats still not working!! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor need to sell something, one of my watches not my ass! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_wink Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 744742 Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Suspect sorry alan!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:27 pm

The strap on your new Seiko looks SUPER comfortable Mark.
It really does look soft and the textured surface is eye-catching
too ! Definitely a unique look for a unique watch..ENJOY !!! Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE   Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yobokies SKX007 Mod...just in...UPDATE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2