The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yobokies link and contact information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Yobokies link and contact information Empty
PostSubject: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 am

If anyone is interested in getting a watch modified or purchasing a modified watch, this is the contact information for Yobokies (Harold Ng):

https://s161.photobucket.com/home/yobokies/allalbums

yobokies@yahoo.com.hk

I had a Seiko SKX007 modified by him and he did a great job!

Best regards,
Mark (andrema)
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 am

I thought that it would be a good idea to add some pictures of his work underneath the contact info. If you have any Yobokies watches please post them!

Here are some pictures of my 007 mod:

Yobokies link and contact information DSC07058
Yobokies link and contact information DSC07055
Yobokies link and contact information DSC07054
Yobokies link and contact information DSC07060
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm

There is alot to see at that site Mark ! Yobokies link and contact information Icon_eek Yobokies link and contact information Icon_smile They really seem to have
it all covered..from watches to straps, bracelets, and all different types
of parts to choose from. VERY nice sir !..It's easy to see why your watch
looks SO good ! Yobokies link and contact information Icon_cheers Thanks for the link !

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Harold is GREAT to deal with too; email replies PDQ, great with info. Ordered some stuff and he had it out the next day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 pm

The watch is hot but the sweater is badass!! Yobokies link and contact information Confused
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 pm

cali kid wrote:
The watch is hot but the sweater is badass!! Yobokies link and contact information Confused

hahahaha - now that is funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 pm

cali kid wrote:

Trev, I swear if you say it sets off his eyes YOU'RE BANNED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey if you cant make fun of a friend something is wrong!! and were laughing with mark not at him!!! Here Mark i will give some ammo to fire back, didnt know my new laptop had a webcam until i started playing around!!
Yobokies link and contact information 091202-160630

gotta love the spaceship..

Yobokies link and contact information 091202-160708
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey Trev, I don't think Mark needs any ammo! He's a badazz summabeech!!!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:17 pm

No worries guys...I was wearing my matching skirt too...got it from Poli!

I was a vision of metrosexiness that day!

Plus...it wasn't like I was wearing a wall clock on my wrist...now that would not be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm

And there is a few orange threads in there that really pop with the second hand!! Yobokies link and contact information Icon_king
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm

cali kid wrote:
And there is a few orange threads in there that really pop with the second hand!! Yobokies link and contact information Icon_king
I knew you would understand Trevor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yobokies link and contact information   Yobokies link and contact information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yobokies link and contact information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Horological Information :: Parts/Mod Links and Reference-
Jump to: