The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hirsch Extreme Arrived.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Empty
PostSubject: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Very nice strap. Takes some getting used to how crazy it looks. The pleated portions are 11mm thick. Very soft and pliable. I put it on the Orange and Black Oceanaires, as well as the BaliHa'i, and have chosen the black for now.

Someone needs to tutor me on hosting multiple images in one post.

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Hirsch-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Hirsch-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Hirsch-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 pm

That is one Phatass strap AH. Looks great on the Oceanaire. I haven't seen this model before, thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Hey man, this site is acting funky. I posted the first photo fine. Posted the second photo, and the post is not showing up. I can see that Noob has replied from the portal, but when I click the thread, I can only see my original post. I may have double posted the buckle. I've got more pics, but I'll wait until this glitch is gone.

Damn, now I can't delete the second buckle photo. Someone zap it for me. Is anyone else having problems? I had to log in and out to see the posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:29 pm

You double posted the buckle and it looks hot both times!! guess they didnt send us 5 more?? Great strap bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Very manly!
I've never seen a strap exactly like that-looks great,

I like the buckle too.

I like the buckle too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

I like the idea that the buckle isn't overstated on the strap.

I like the idea that the buckle isn't overstated on the strap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm having extreme problems with the site today and late last night. Somebody help me.

Sorry Cali. Thankfully 1 strap, 1 charge. Came in nine days too, which wasn't bad considering they estimated 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
I'm having extreme problems with the site today and late last night. Somebody help me.

Sorry Cali. Thankfully 1 strap, 1 charge. Came in nine days too, which wasn't bad considering they estimated 18.

What's the problem AH? I don't have any issues here. In fact I deleted some software today that I don't use, and I think it was the Windows Search program that was giving me issues with the " ' " apostrophe key bringing up the search function every time I was here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:

Maybe one of the Moderators can help. Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:17 pm

foghorn wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Rimshot3162957
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Looks great! I've always thought of shark when I see this strap.
How's the flexability of it?

On the problems with the site, Don and I were having problems this week pm'ing and after restarting my pc it stopped and has been working fine. I think it might be a cookie clearing issue and will see if there is an option to clear when members log off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm

It looks awesome, that's one of the nicest rubber straps I have seen yet. Looks great on the Oceanaire.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Great looking strap AH!

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:04 pm

@Barnbuilder..... It's very soft and flexible. You can easily pull the pleats flat with just hand pressure, unlike most pleated straps.

As far as the site goes, my problem is very specific and is still continuing. It's hard to explain, but I'll try. My last post was at 5:04. When I look at the main page members only portal, or the Members only page portal, I can see that other posts were made after my 5:04 post. By just watching and refreshing the portal, I could see that Noob posted after me at 5:13, then Foghorn, etc. However, if I actually view the thread itself, the last post was mine. I am unable to see additional posts in threads until at least a half hour has passed. This is happeneing with any thread I have posted in. Threads that I have not posted in, update normally.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
@Barnbuilder..... It's very soft and flexible. You can easily pull the pleats flat with just hand pressure, unlike most pleated straps.

As far as the site goes, my problem is very specific and is still continuing. It's hard to explain, but I'll try. My last post was at 5:04. When I look at the main page members only portal, or the Members only page portal, I can see that other posts were made after my 5:04 post. By just watching and refreshing the portal, I could see that Noob posted after me at 5:13, then Foghorn, etc. However, if I actually view the thread itself, the last post was mine. I am unable to see additional posts in threads until at least a half hour has passed. This is happeneing with any thread I have posted in. Threads that I have not posted in, update normally.
Thanks.

I'll look into it more over the next day and see if I can find the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 pm

. . .not generally a rubber guy myself. But I must say that I do like that one. Being that thick and having the sculpted edges, and the buckle is +one in the looks department. Much better than your run of the mill "rubba" . . . .
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm

As far as having trouble attaching multiple photos to a post, how are you posting the pics? Are you using the IMG code from a photo hosting site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Never seen a strap like that, but it's really awesome! 11mm thick, damn!

very cool choice, Mike!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 pm

merichar wrote:
As far as having trouble attaching multiple photos to a post, how are you posting the pics? Are you using the IMG code from a photo hosting site?

Yes. Other forums I've belonged to would save the compose a post page as I went back and forth to photobucket copying additional pics. This one won't save for me and I don't know how to load multiple images from photobucket at one time. I can also use the "host an imagine" button available here, and get the photos directly from my pc, but I can't figure out how to post more than one with that method either. I'm a hot mess.

Thanks for helping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 am

AH, do you have 2 Browser pages open at once? You should have this Site and Photobucket open on separate tabs. Copy the Photobucket links from that tab and paste into the XMT tab. You can leave both open at once. I know this seems elementary, but didn't know for sure if you were aware of this.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:42 am

WatchNoob wrote:
AH, do you have 2 Browser pages open at once? You should have this Site and Photobucket open on separate tabs. Copy the Photobucket links from that tab and paste into the XMT tab. You can leave both open at once. I know this seems elementary, but didn't know for sure if you were aware of this.
Exactly...just go back and forth...copy out of photobucket and paste into the reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:13 am

I am pretty slow computer wise. I would always exit out of the forum, go to photobucket, copy, come back and paste. I had no idea about leaving two windows open at once. DUH!!!

Thanks fellas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 am

Aqua Homer wrote:
I am pretty slow computer wise. I would always exit out of the forum, go to photobucket, copy, come back and paste. I had no idea about leaving two windows open at once. DUH!!!

Thanks fellas.

no stopping you now AH!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:22 am

foghorn wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

I've had a few issues, too. Like not seeing new posts in some threads, even though the home page says there are new posts. Also if I edit a post, the edit doesn't show up for a while. It seemed to have started the night the instant reply box was added. Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_scratch

I've noticed that some of Marks (andrema) posts have doubled, too.

Very macho strap, AH.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:30 am

This strap looks ferocious AH !!! It's unique and it's just plain terrific too. Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_smile
Changing straps seems to always change the theme of a watch. This strap
does that as well, but takes it up yet another level. With this strap, you might
find yourself or others staring at "it" just as much or more than the actual
watch itself ! Congratulations !..Sorry I don't know much about computers
and stuff. So I don't know what it could be really !..Keep us posted though !

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:38 am

Here is a side view....

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Hirsch2-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am

amazing that nobody in the US has this awesome strap to sell!! Looks great AH!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks kid. This thing would look sick on your Kobold or U1. While super radical in design, it quickly grows on you. You end up staring at the strap more than the watch. The only downfall as I see it, is it stinks like natural rubber. Wish they would have vanilla-ized it. Must be a German thing.

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Hirsch2-3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Man, that side view shot looks great, I really like that strap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
Thanks kid. This thing would look sick on your Kobold or U1. While super radical in design, it quickly grows on you. You end up staring at the strap more than the watch. The only downfall as I see it, is it stinks like natural rubber. Wish they would have vanilla-ized it. Must be a German thing.

Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Hirsch2-3

WTF is it with all you guys sniffing your rubber straps??
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm

NICE pictures AH !..From those angles you can really feel the
size and shape of this strap. I think a strap like this not only
looks mean, but helps the watch your wearing seem even
tougher also. Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Affraid Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_smile The Oceanaire is now a Super Oceanaire !
This strap was a GREAT find..ENJOY !

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm

I just thought I didn't like rubba I guess. I like that strap for sure. Great pick up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 am

It's a cool strap, Mike, but I still like the OEM best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hirsch Extreme Arrived.   Hirsch Extreme Arrived. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hirsch Extreme Arrived.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next