The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?

Go down 
+8
andrema
Breez
ramirez1970
SynMike
jaw
Anomaly
TVDinner
TAZMAN64
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?   Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 am

ericf4 wrote:
im gonna catch shit fot this but when i went to try on a PO a while back to hopefully buy one, I was a bit put off by how "cheap" the bracelet felt to me.....I feel for me the U1 is certainly more something I want soooo bad......I got my paypal acct funded and waiting for either a u1 or a Ball Hydrocarbon Chrono or Alligator to pop up somewhere on a deal......

Glad I'm not the only one. I have gotten into heated arguments with a few PO owners over just this issue. However, I have been proven wrong when the scales come out. To ME. The bracelet feels light and tinny. Much like a Sub. But again, when challenges were made, Owners have brought out the scale and proven me wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?   Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 pm

you might be right sir Fog, a bought an older seamaster bond (2000) because it didnt have the coaxial but the first PO might have been made after the CA was in most omega watches!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?   Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Think both watches work better on the rubber strap and the U1 has a great bracelet but you just cant beat it on the rubber and most feel it is the best rubber strap with a divers clasp on the market!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?   Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Seems the Sinn folks have come out in force!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?   Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Sinn U1 for me, love the style, the hands the case the whole deal, can not afford one but hey maybe used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?   Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head to Head choice Sinn U1 or Omega PO?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: