The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sicuro Watch Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Eric's winder thread made me realize I forgot to post when this came from SLOP. Ordered it as the OTV two Saturdays ago, it was on my doorstep Tuesday afternoon.

Overall a great finish. Cushions are the perfect size for me to not have to close my bracelet watches. I wish the top glass display was on hinges and not just a fixed window, but no biggie.

They say "storage for 21 watches", but the bottom drawer has some useless (for me) ring and jewelery compartments, and that lifts out to reveal 3 travel-style holders, which don't really work for me. Keep my beaters in there.

Not bad at all for the price, but the minute i put my collection in there, i missed the old box and winder, where i could see all my watches through the glass at once. now it looks like just another piece of furniture. Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_sad

Sicuro Watch Tower DSC05296
Sicuro Watch Tower DSC05294
Sicuro Watch Tower DSC05293
Sicuro Watch Tower DSC05297
Sicuro Watch Tower DSC05298
Back to top Go down

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:27 am

Thanks for the review. Not my style either. I like glass lids that are hinged. Have three cases on top of the chest in my bedroom and they are great to glance in and pick the daily wearer.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:57 am

Gonna keep it?

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:33 am

Anomaly wrote:
Gonna keep it?

Yeah. I do like it, it's built well, functional, and like they kept yapping on TV - i now have much more room on my dresser. But above all, I ain't paying the return shipping! Sicuro Watch Tower Affraid
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:38 am

It looks pretty nice from here FD ! Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_smile The watches look AWESOME
and seem to be comfortable in there too. That's a neat color finish
on the outside also. Congratulations !!!

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:36 am

If it's functional and the price is right that's all that counts. I think it looks good.
Back to top Go down

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 am

If anything, it's very functional Andrew. Good job on the pick up Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Nice Tower, I got the Oak finish. Very happy with mine looks like you are also. For the price, it's tought to beat imo. btw, love the pull out hidden drawer in the bottom.
Back to top Go down

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:25 pm

FreeDive wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Gonna keep it?

Yeah. I do like it, it's built well, functional, and like they kept yapping on TV - i now have much more room on my dresser. But above all, I ain't paying the return shipping! Sicuro Watch Tower Affraid

Sicuro Watch Tower 744742
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sicuro Watch Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sicuro Watch Tower   Sicuro Watch Tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sicuro Watch Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: