The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is this bracelet called, and where are they?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Empty
PostSubject: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:05 am

Came across the unidentified Jaws watch article in the latest WT (the most interesting article in the last few months from that magazine) and instantly loved the look of this bracelet!

Anyone know what this is called and where i can get one? I googled the crap out of it, came up with nothing.

What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Jaws-Unidentified1

THX! What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 am

Tissot and Breitling have had some bracelets like that...

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 am

Speidel Mach1 Rally

Available on eBay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 am

According to the article, Speidel Mach1 expandable bracelet on an an Alsta watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am

Doubtful that you'll find anything like it except for an original and good luck with that!

There are some "rally" straps and bracelets around but they have round as opposed to oval holes.
That was probably Dreyfuss' regular watch-since the brand and product placement wasn't all that popular at the time.

Good luck in your search.

Just looked at other posts-NEVERMIND!!!

Last edited by foghorn on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 am

this is a cool site that lists watches worn in movies...

http://members.optushome.com.au/heliosz/movielist.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks guys! a little more pricey than i was hoping, gonna give this some more thought.

jaw, how'd you find that so fast??? did you know it, or are my search skillz severely depleted? What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am

FreeDive wrote:
Thanks guys! a little more pricey than i was hoping, gonna give this some more thought.

jaw, how'd you find that so fast??? did you know it, or are my search skillz severely depleted? What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_scratch

Info on the bracelet is listed in the Watch Time article you reference.
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am

BTW, because of that article, I've been searching ebay for an Alsta Nautoscaph, with a harlequin bezel.

Last edited by ramirez1970 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meant "bezel" not "dial")
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:21 am

ramirez1970 wrote:
FreeDive wrote:

Info on the bracelet is listed in the Watch Time article you reference.

Yep - Searched for it myself after reading the article couple weeks ago.
Too small for most of my stuff.
Gotta be a run on these since the article.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:24 am

ramirez1970 wrote:
BTW, because of that article, I've been searching ebay for an Alsta Nautoscaph, with a harlequin dial.

me too! would love to pick one up at the price they got it for...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:24 am

I believe that it is a Speidel Mach 1 Braclet

Here is a related link from WUS:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=347887

Form OceanicTime:

http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2010/01/matt-hoopers-dive-watch-revealed.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:29 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:00 am

They look great on the Tissot race series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this bracelet called, and where are they?   What is this bracelet called, and where are they? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this bracelet called, and where are they?
Page 1 of 1