The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:48 am

$144.90 - Bergeon 6825 Pliers to Fit Spring Bars

This Bergeon Tool was designed to help with the installation of new modern bracelets like those made by Omega and a few others. Does not work on Rolex®️ Bracelets, for those use the First-Quality Spring Bar Tool or the Bergeon 6825-PF with fine fork tips.

Place spring bar in the bracelet, compress the spring bar with the tool, lock it, then put the bracelet in place and release and lift the pliers. The width adjusts from 10 to 30 mm and locks by turning a screw. The tool has notches for positioning of the forks from 0 to 45 degree angle for easy of use. Stainless steel forks that come with these pliers are reversible, 1.3 mm fork opening thickness at tip end .33 mm and tube body diameter 1.65 mm. (Does

$144.90 - Bergeon 6825-PF Pliers to Fit Spring Bars with Fine Fork

Same as Bergeon 6825 Pliers to Fit Spring Bars, but comes with Bergeon 6825-FF Fine Fork Points instead of the standard fork end. Not For Omega! If you are working on Omega Bracelets use the Original 6825 with normal size tips. This tool has the fine tips and it was developed a year or so later. Bergeon cannot say that any of its tool work on Rolex®️, however the feedback for customers is tool will work on that brand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 am

very cool, do they make a homage or replica i can pick up for 19.95?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 am

cali kid wrote:

Where do you get them Trevor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 am

falcon4311 wrote:
cali kid wrote:

Where do you get them Trevor?

Just a joke Don but bet someone makes a chinese tool, sure it wouldnt work as nice but i'm not spending that kind of coin on a spring bar tool even though i'm sure it's worth it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 am

Trev,

I have never seen a knockoff of that tool. The argument, from some, is that if you own a $4-10k watch then $150 is little enough to avoid scratches on the lugs and keep the value of the watch. Also, with some of the really tight solid link curved end pieces this tool makes changes a snap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks for getting my hopes up. That is a cool watch tool, you would think with the trouble he was having removing the bracelet he would have rerecorded to video. It was entertaining to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 am

falcon4311 wrote:
Thanks for getting my hopes up. That is a cool watch tool, you would think with the trouble he was having removing the bracelet he would have rerecorded to video. It was entertaining to say the least.

Just think how he might have butchered the lugs if he had tried it with a standard spring bar tool Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 am

Docrwm wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:

Just think how he might have butchered the lugs if he had tried it with a standard spring bar tool Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_eek

I wouldn't want the guy working on my watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Found an alternative to the $144 Bergeon model!! Very Happy
Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 0090dk_gr

Price EUR 39.99/Pcs. incl. VAT plus Shipping
http://www.watch-tool.de/shop.php
Go to Tools
then Springbars
then to the bottom of the page
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:23 am

Docrwm wrote:

Go to Tools
then Springbars

$55.45 USD plus shipping. Good chunky savings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:18 am

Northwestguy wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Go to Tools
then Springbars

$55.45 USD plus shipping. Good chunky savings!

Yes, I thought so too. No reason it shouldn't work just as well as the all SS model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825   Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial for the Bergeon 6825
Page 1 of 1