The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breitling SuperOcean

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Breitling SuperOcean Empty
PostSubject: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Not new and have had it for a long while but thought it needed some love so going to do a mini review!!! This is a #A17360 2002 model and at 42mm and 16mm thick it wears nice on the wrist and has a heavy case, the pro 1 bracelet is just so comfy, alot of polish to the watch but the centerlinks of the bracelet are brushed. One of the few divers from breitling that has a divers extension, great dial with good lume and a super clear sapphire crystal. when i bought my seawolf thought the superocean wouldnt get much time and almost sold it, glad i didnt and this watchs looks good at work, play and even dress. Comes in a cooll bakelite box with all the goodies.. sorry the wrist shot are of a dirty watch but you get the idea of what the watch is all about. Almost forgot that great breitling bezel, just nothing like it...

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1068

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1069

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1070

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1071

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1077

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1074

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1075

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1076

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1073

Breitling SuperOcean 100_1083

Breitling SuperOcean 100_3141

Breitling SuperOcean 100_3146

Breitling SuperOcean 100_3154

Breitling SuperOcean 100_3144

Breitling SuperOcean 100_3145
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:38 pm

You gotta love a Super Ocean Trev! Mine is the best investment in a watch I have made in my opinion! Beautiful watch Bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks Duff, guys need to get over the 42mm part and put one on and wear it a day!!!! then tell us what they think of it! and NO, i wont send mine to anyone to wear for the day!! Breitling SuperOcean 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm

I have to agree there Bro, mine ain't goin anywhere! But it really is true. Get over the under 44mm stigma you summabeechez!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Who wouldn't love a watch like this, always a good one to stare at for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Everytime I wear my SO I find myself mesmerized by it. It really is appealing to the eye as well as comfortable as hell on the wrist. A great start if deciding to move up to higher end watches in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Great pics Trev!

It's still hard to believe I have a Breitling sometime! Breitling SuperOcean Icon_bounce

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Great pics Trev!

It's still hard to believe I have a Breitling sometime! Breitling SuperOcean Icon_bounce

Hahahaha Ditto Dat Bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 pm

I have always thought that Breitling makes absolutely beautiful watches, great looking piece Trevor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
I have always thought that Breitling makes absolutely beautiful watches, great looking piece Trevor.

I'm with ya Don. I mean really, look at that watch and tell me it isn't a work of art. And to think I'm the one Trevor is GLAD HE DIDN'T SELL IT to! Hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 pm

I have to agree with you guys...the under 44mm thing...I wore my oris tt1 diver today for the fist time in a long time and remembered why i bought it in the first place...I love that watch. I will never go bigger then my Breitling SA and that is big already. Enjoy that watch trevor its an awesome time piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
I have to agree with you guys...the under 44mm thing...I wore my oris tt1 diver today for the fist time in a long time and remembered why i bought it in the first place...I love that watch. I will never go bigger then my Breitling SA and that is big already. Enjoy that watch trevor its an awesome time piece.

Hey Bro! Take that fake Panny out of your Avatar!!!! (I'm kidding!!!)
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:09 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:

Hey Bro! Take that fake Panny out of your Avatar!!!! (I'm kidding!!!)

hahahhaaha....Hey someone's gotta rock it....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Breitling's a tremendously respectable brand. I like ALL of em, and that one is especially sharp!
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:54 am

Well I guess I have to chime in here. When I first got my SuperOcean I
thought it was huge, then it went through a stage of being too small
but now is just perfect. Size on mine is 40.5mm though. A17040 from 1999. Gotta get some new pics.

Breitling SuperOcean Breitwhole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 am

I hate all yous Breitling whors !!! Breitling SuperOcean Icon_twisted

I am kidding to.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:36 pm

NICE review Trevor and OUTSTADING watch ! Breitling SuperOcean Icon_smile You guys have
taught me alot about Breitling over the last few months. Up until
that point I knew they were a great brand, but didn't really know
about many of the individual models like the SuperOcean. There
really is an amazing history behind Breitling, and it shows in all
of their models. Also the quality by the looks of it, is and always
has been incredible. It is definitely a watch or watch brand that
anyone would be proud to have. Thanks for the review as well as
the pictures !

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 am

wonderful watch and someday I will get one Very Happy Size is right, for 5000 ft WR you actually don't need case 50+ mm
Just keep on enjoying it Trevor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Put bibs on your drooling you Breitling whooors you. Breitling SuperOcean Icon_rolleyes

How much you want for that one Cali? Breitling SuperOcean Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 am

The Superocean unquestionably is my favorite Breitling. Thanks for this Trevor, as well as showing the box and papers. I'm a nut about nice packages (for watches that is, gentlemen Wink) That's the kind of stuff you don't get to see out in the wild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 am

Trev,

Wasn't ignoring your review, just never saw it until just now. Very nicely done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 am

never thought that Doc, it's hard to get all of them in!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:41 am

. . . missed this as well Trevor?!?!?!?! The usual "nice watch" stuff just doesn't apply here. That's a whole other group of adjectives involved . . . incredible would be a good place to start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 am

The Superocean is one sweet watch no doubt! The bracelet in itself is a work of art!
I had one a little while back, but I ended up selling it cause it just felt too big for me (girlywrists). It`s a great watch though, it just oozes quality and the weight is nice. I love it when you can actually feel the weight of a watch on the wrist. The black and blue dials have that cool sunburst thing going on aswell Breitling SuperOcean Herz

Breitling SuperOcean 20090415-DSC_0062
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Cool breitling trevor.42mm and 16mm in height? must have some serious weight to it.
Back to top Go down
sooner
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 pm

The SuperOcean line is hard to beat. My SO Steelfish is by far my favorite watch. I'm seriously thinking about adding the silver dial version.

Breitling SuperOcean BreitlingSteelfish-rubber2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:11 am

sooner wrote:
The SuperOcean line is hard to beat. My SO Steelfish is by far my favorite watch. I'm seriously thinking about adding the silver dial version.

Breitling SuperOcean BreitlingSteelfish-rubber2

Look great and i like the couple mm bigger the steelfish is over the superocean!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 am

Well my Super Ocean is PERFECT at 41.5mm! SO THERE MISTER! Breitling SuperOcean Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breitling SuperOcean   Breitling SuperOcean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breitling SuperOcean
Page 1 of 1