The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do these people come from

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

Where do these people come from Empty
PostSubject: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:53 pm

was just watching a watch show on a tv station........Where the FOCK do they get these mouth breathers that calli in seriously......call after call they get these total ass clowns......do these people all live in some town all together cuz they sure as shit aint my neighbors.,,,,,,Holy SHIT they all sound like F'n Slingblade on his best day......
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:54 pm

ericf4 wrote:
was just watching a watch show on a tv station........Where the FOCK do they get these mouth breathers that calli in seriously......call after call they get these total ass clowns......do these people all live in some town all together cuz they sure as shit aint my neighbors.,,,,,,Holy SHIT they all sound like F'n Slingblade on his best day......
Yes, Fox News is a mad house!!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:56 pm

btw, where the hell is the members only section???
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm

There is no longer a Members Only section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:10 pm

ericf4 wrote:
btw, where the hell is the members only section???

Where do these people come from Gone-with-the-wind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:32 pm

were all members and everyone get to enjoy all the threads!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah but now where am I allowed to say "Fuck"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:13 pm

ericf4 wrote:

At your house. LMAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:14 pm

ericf4 wrote:

REALLY?
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 pm

I need an outlet though and need a place to practice my berating and verbal assault skills. That used to be the geek town. Then here. Now where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:18 pm

ericf4 wrote:
I need an outlet though and need a place to practice my berating and verbal assault skills. That used to be the geek town. Then here. Now where?

It's in the works, be patient Where do these people come from Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Did I fall asleep and during that time the world changed and you guys were replaced by fembots? Seriously I think I missed something as this shit aint adding up Rainman style at all.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

I can't wait Jim!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

andrema wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

I can't wait Jim! Mark loves him some watch forums!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 pm

andrema wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

I can't wait Jim!

Not mine bro, I don't have the time right now to put into one. I'll keep this place as my favorite PC Site though Where do these people come from Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 pm

might check out a few graveyards that had the same idea? Where do these people come from Icon_study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Well whoever it is that's starting the new digs....best of luck to ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 pm

No offense seriously guys, you are all great here and I do love this place, but I gots to have a place where I can say what I want when I want. I know now that that isn't allowed here and it upsets some members who are sensitive to this so I will respectfully do that elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
No offense seriously guys, you are all great here and I do love this place, but I gots to have a place where I can say what I want when I want. I know now that that isn't allowed here and it upsets some members who are sensitive to this so I will respectfully do that elsewhere.

Appreciate that Noob...

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:51 pm

I knew you were a stand up guy Noob. I really do wish you the best and really hope you don't completely leave XMT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Well hope you still come by noob, door will always be open for you! If you need to cuss anyone out you could always pm me! Where do these people come from Herz
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:00 pm

more forums
more forums
more forums
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 am

I'm giving this one a try with a few other people from here. No traction yet but might be okay with a few more members. It does have a members only and is quite liberal otherwise. I'm convinced I'll be active in several forums, each with different strengths.

(NOTE: Above is not my whole post. I've come back to edit it, adding only this note. My post above does not make much sense because it has been moderated to remove a link to another forum. In my post "this one" refers to that other forum.)

Last edited by SynMike on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for. I hope that you guys come back and hang out once in a while. Happy trails!

Last edited by andrema on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 am

SynMike wrote:
I'm giving this one a try with a few other people from here. No traction yet but might be okay with a few more members. It does have a members only and is quite liberal otherwise. I'm convinced I'll be active in several forums, each with different strengths.

XMT
AS per koi request, he wants nothing of his posted here and has asked more than once, so the site will be taken down! Just as he has asked on a couple occasions. might ask him about his wishes before posting them here!
Thank you

Last edited by cali kid on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 am

porschefan wrote:
cali kid wrote:

XMT
AS per koi request, he wants nothing of his posted here and has asked more than once, so the site will be taken down!

psst, Trev, check the post before yours... in Mark's reply. Where do these people come from Icon_wink
You talkin bout me... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 am

andrema wrote:
porschefan wrote:
cali kid wrote:

XMT
AS per koi request, he wants nothing of his posted here and has asked more than once, so the site will be taken down!

psst, Trev, check the post before yours... in Mark's reply. Where do these people come from Icon_wink
You talkin bout me... Where do these people come from Suspect

I was, but Trevor found it, so I deleted, but not quick enough for you. Where do these people come from Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 am

thanks Tim, i knew what you meant was trying to get to marks too!!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 am

What does any of this shit have to do with the mouth breather rejects I asked about in my original post? Man you guys get sidetracked quick. Lol.
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:46 am

sorry Eric - from what I can tell the callers are actual customers, pulled from the millions and millions of people who purchase stuff from ShopNBC and other TV shopping channels.

I hope this answers your initial question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 am

Proud to say I've never watched a single minute of any TV sales show. They'd put me to Where do these people come from Sleep

Last edited by porschefan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 am

Where do these people come from Norway

Maybe they are from Norway?

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:55 am

Anomaly wrote:
Where do these people come from Norway

Maybe they are from Norway?

Hahahaha, I saw that earlier! WUSSUP WIDDAT BIG E???? HANGIN WIT RAM BAM AND EL PRESIDENTE? If you are, I wanna go too!!!! Those guys ROCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:06 am

Where'd the map come from? Do you have to be one of "The Group" to get that??? Where do these people come from Icon_biggrin Where do these people come from Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 am

porschefan wrote:
Where'd the map come from? Do you have to be one of "The Group" to get that??? Where do these people come from Icon_biggrin Where do these people come from Icon_clown

LOL, I don't think so, but now sure, do you see "WHO IS ONLINE?" at the end of the forums list?

PostSubject: Re: Where do these people come from   Where do these people come from Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do these people come from
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: