The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Empty
PostSubject: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:17 am

Just wanted to see if anyone else saw this flick this weekend. I thought that it was very solid. Mel did a fantastic job. Solid movie I thought the Boston shots were well done as well. It was neat seeing different parts of the city having lived ther for 5 years, still a Detroit Tiger fan though. Anyway if you want to see a solid movie definately check it out
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 am

Mel Gibson does ANGRY really well! The story content is sad in a way but I still want to see the movie...

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 am

That one is definitely on my must see list.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:05 pm

I haven't seen Edge of Darkness yet, but it does look
GOOD ! Mel Gibson seems to always make entertaining
movies. So this one will go on my very long list of movies
to see ! Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_smile Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed
the movie !

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:29 pm

I like a lot of Mel's movies but this one just seems to be like the movie ransom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:49 am

Much better than ransom. I have to say if you want to see just a good film , that your whole family can enjoy check out the blind side. Truly an excellen t and feel good film, it reassures yiour faith in the human sprit. An yway hope everyone is having a good start to the week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Just got back from seeing it, really good movie. Ever since Lethal Weapon I've always though he had the CRAZIEST eyes when he does angry Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass   Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edge of Darkness, Bad Ass
Page 1 of 1