The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crap! I can't believe this . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crap! I can't believe this . . . Empty
PostSubject: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 pm

. . . just ready to head out the door, and the boss calls.

Says "Hey, if you want take tomorrow off. You can have a 4 day week-end that way."

. . . . can you believe this shit?!@?!?!!?!? 4 days, hmmmm, . . . . .

See Ya . . . . cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Yep, my wife's taking off early tomorrow, and we're gone for the weekend, too.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:46 pm

That's what I'm doing!

WOOT!

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . just ready to head out the door, and the boss calls.

Says "Hey, if you want take tomorrow off. You can have a 4 day week-end that way."

. . . . can you believe this shit?!@?!?!!?!? 4 days, hmmmm, . . . . .

See Ya . . . . cheers

All I got to say is "BYTE ME"!!!!!

I have to work all weekend.

Soooooooooo, what ya gonna do with 4 days off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:53 pm

We're going to the Owens Valley; east slope of the Sierra Nevada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:53 pm

SWEET!!! Time off rocks

Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_biggrin Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_biggrin Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_biggrin I work 3 12 hour shifts a week and every other weekend. Just working on the second half of my 6 day off spread....

...actually 8, I was sick this past Sunday and Monday Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_biggrin Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_biggrin Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Hell, I'm taking a 4 day weekend myself. I have a special reason for doing it though! Crap! I can't believe this . . . Oldman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm

I've got a forensic case tomorrow and have to travel and work all day and travel back. Monday is just another day at work for me - what 4 day weekend? censored
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 pm

I been off all week...my 7 day weekend I get every month...back to work Friday night.

Crap! I can't believe this . . . Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I been off all week...my 7 day weekend I get every month...back to work Friday night.

Ha, I've been off a year. Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Well, I didn't take today off but I was able to finish early today so I didn't work all day at least. I do have Monday off and my wife doesn't ever work on Monday's so I'm not sure what we'll be doing but I'm sure it'll be something fun!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Have fun guys, with the short month and our business stuck in the mud i just told my troops we would be working monday (presidents day)!! Gave them the old farming doesnt stop for the holidays and we need to be there for them! Not the most liked guy in the warehouse today but i dont want to lay anyone off so the doors need to be open! Hey Brian whats up my brother? great to see you at XMT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crap! I can't believe this . . .   Crap! I can't believe this . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crap! I can't believe this . . .
Page 1 of 1