The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say Hello to my friend thian wong

Go down 
+2
Northwestguy
Anomaly
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Say Hello to my friend thian wong Empty
PostSubject: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 am

posting as thianwong

A chinese Canadian living in Japan
does great work with photoshop for modding pictures and making collages
He did my DMC watch pictures

Say Hello to my friend thian wong AMC_frontal_view_car_only_Montage_N
Say Hello to my friend thian wong Batman-in-the-darkness_MONTAGE_Noah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:09 am

Hey Thian, welcome to XMT!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:35 am

Good to see ya Mr. Wong!

Great work on the pics!

Thanks for joining us!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:03 am

Hello Thian! Good to meet you.
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 am

Hi fellows, thanks for the warm welcome! I see lots of USA guys here! Hello, Oregon.....I'm from Vancouver BC originally and travelled upteen times through your gorgeous state to California, where I used to live as a teen near Frisco..in San Mateo.....
I should tell you a bit about myself. My hobbies are watch collecting and practising classical guitar. I'm 61 years old and married to a Japanese gal 53 who teaches English. I transplanted here at the age of 52, a life challenge and result of male menopause! hahaha!
I am a mod at the Asian Watch Forum and have been a mod in a now defunct G Shock forum 10 USA and Brit guys and I formed in 2004.
My collection of watches is eclectic ranging from Japanese to now Chinese watches. I even have 2 UZI watches haha! I started out mostly with diver styles and a few mods from Noah. Orient divers and Bellmatics too are in the herd......

Hope to add constructively to this forum! cheers
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 am

Hi Thian ! Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_biggrin What an honor it is to have you
with us here at XMT ! It's going to be GREAT
talking with you sir and I think you are going
to have a terrific time here. Thank you once
again for stopping by. Have fun and Enjoy !

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:31 am

thanks, Atomic Tom...looks like this forum is my kinda place! I enjoy more of a guy hangout! hahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:41 am

Welcome to XMT Thian! Great to have you here. I am married to a Thai lady and we have built a home in Thailand which she is going to see in a couple months! Really glad you decided to join us!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:02 am

Hi, Duff, Thailand! wow! your summer home away from home! Nice setup haha! A forumer on SCWF will be retiring there soon. He visits it often and obviously LOVES IT there! (he lives in Australia)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 am

AH, much cheaper to get to Thailand from Australia than from Florida! 29 hours to get there from here including lay overs!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 am

Hey Thian and welcome to XMT! Sounds like you have a nice collection of watches.....

Say Hello to my friend thian wong Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:13 am

Welocome to XMT! Great work man!!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:30 am

thanks, Gary and Andrema! I have seen lots of interesting posts already and have responded! haha! I see i will be spending lots of free time here!
I have about 30 watches but keep trying to thin the herd! haha! such a watchaholic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 am

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. We're an motley crew with fairly wide ranging tastes in watches too. You'll find the Breitling Boys, the Seikoholics, and a few other trends here but anyone interested in talking watches is very welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:58 am

Welcome to the party!!! Nice Photoshop work; Alan,I and a couple others are kinda newbies with but addicted to playing around with PS. Good to have you aboard!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Honor to have you here and any friend of Noah's is a friend of ours, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Welcome to XMT Thian! Good to have you here and have a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey Thian, welcome!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:06 pm

thianwong wrote:
thanks, Atomic Tom...looks like this forum is my kinda place! I enjoy more of a guy hangout! hahaha!

I think it REALLY is your type of place sir ! Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_smile It's going to be AWESOME !!!

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to my friend thian wong   Say Hello to my friend thian wong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1