The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??

Go down 
+7
racerxer
AtomicTom
TAZMAN64
sixtysix
TVDinner
andrema
Anomaly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:18 pm

TVDinner wrote:
Just a FYI...Overstock is currently sold out, but they are normally the lowest I have seen to date.

http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Oris-Divers-Small-Second-Date-64376098454MB-10200.html

[url=http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Oris-Divers-Mens-Small-Second-Date-Watch/3705398/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Oris-Divers-Mens-Small-Second-Date-Watch/3705398/product.html[/quote[/url]] OK James...it is time to man up and buy the watch.... ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 779569 ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 588107

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm

[quote="andrema"][quote="TVDinner"]Just a FYI...Overstock is currently sold out, but they are normally the lowest I have seen to date.

http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Oris-Divers-Small-Second-Date-64376098454MB-10200.html

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Oris-Divers-Mens-Small-Second-Date-Watch/3705398/product.html[/quote] OK James...it is time to man up and buy the watch.... ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 779569 ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 588107

I'm with you on this one!!! James, cowboy up and get one and stop all the drooling!!!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

I am selling a bunch of watches right now. that is one of 2 on my short list!

soon

soon

s
o
o
n
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 pm

when i got mine at gemnation it was 960.00 shipped, thier normal price is 1.500
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:

that is a ridiculously good price!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

TVDinner wrote:
TAZMAN64 wrote:

that is a ridiculously good price!
yeah it was, it was 5-6 months ago. they run a lot of 1 day sales, thats why you have to check in daily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 am

TAZMAN64 wrote:
hey brian, you might want to check out www.gemnation.com thats where i picked up my tt1 small seconds, it was the best price ive seen on that watch. they have realy good sales but you have to check in daily. steve

THANKS Steve, I'll give them a good look! It's always nice to get another place to buy from!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??   ORIS watches, what are your thoughts?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORIS watches, what are your thoughts??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2