The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Ohio

Go down 
+2
Northwestguy
andrema
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Greetings to all, from Ohio, from Buffalo Bill,

Why Buffalo Bill? I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY My name is Bill and I'm a Bills fan for life. I love my Wife, Truck and Watches in that order. I have 1 wife, 1 truck and about 30 watches. Mostly Seiko, Renato and Invicta and a vintage Bunn RR Pocket watch.

That about sums it up. Looking forward to interacting with you guys.

Best regards,

Bill
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Welcome, Bill. Hope your interactions here are good.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Welcome to XMT Bill! Lets see some of your favorite watches from your collection!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Hello Bill! Nice to meet you! "Welcome to XMT"
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Hey Bill, welcome to XMT! We love all the watches and like to have a good time! Hello from Ohio 74725
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome to XMT BB...glad you joined us and hope you enjoy your self...Great place with a bunch of great people...Enjoy
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi Bill ! Hello from Ohio Icon_biggrin Awesome of you to come
by sir ! I think this is going to be your
type of place. It's going to be REALLY
enjoyable talking about watches and
everything else too ! XMT is full of some
REALLY GREAT people like yourself ! Have
FUN and ENJOY !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome to XMT Bill!

How'd ya hear about us?

Great to have ya here!

Consigliere
sixtysix

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Welcome to XMT.....I like the Packers...then the Bills, jump in on some of the threads...you won't be sorry!!

Hello from Ohio Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found us. Hope you can stay a while. Oh, and don't mind Adrema - he's harmless.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

. . . . Welcome BB!!! Glad to have you here. . .
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 am

Hey Bill......WELCOME! I'm a transplanted NYer myself. Born in Syracuse, raised in the Binghamton area! Spent many a good times at Rich Stadium...of course that was ions ago and mostly ROCK CONCERTS! Hello from Ohio 933578 Can't wait to see some of your collection. What is your prize piece at the present???
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:17 am

Welcome Bill!
This is truly a nice place to hang out, talk watches or just off topic. Would love to see some of your collection though. I`m a bit of a whore for pictures Hello from Ohio 203558
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Welcome BB! Great to have another member from Ohio here. Where are you located.....Cleveland
area? I live in Mentor. Post some pic's when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Here is a pic of my Seikos   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Hello from Ohio 012
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Watch   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Hello from Ohio Ham04
Hello from Ohio Ham05
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Location   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I live in Warren, OH near Youngstown, the city of endless depression. Warren is equidistant between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I found you guys in a search of watch forums.
Regards,
Bill
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Buffalo Bill wrote:
Hello from Ohio Ham04
Hello from Ohio Ham05
Very nice! Is that the strap that came on it or did you put it on?

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Strap info.   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

It came with a Stainless Bracelet.
The one in the pic is a Panatime leather, super soft and the same width the length of the band, no taper.

Bill
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Love the Hammy Bill. I hope to have one in the future. Looks great on that strap too...even though I prefer bracelets, some pieces just look better with a nice strap!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:31 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Love the Hammy Bill. I hope to have one in the future. Looks great on that strap too...even though I prefer bracelets, some pieces just look better with a nice strap!

Yea, I like to switch straps and bracelets around, it changes the whole personality of a watch.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Welcome Bill! Cool watches you have , really like the Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio
Page 1 of 1