The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off the bench today .. Froggie content

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Off the bench today .. Froggie content Empty
PostSubject: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 pm

One from me ...
Seiko SKX033

Off the bench today .. Froggie content DSC_0968
Off the bench today .. Froggie content DSC_0969
Off the bench today .. Froggie content DSC_0971
Off the bench today .. Froggie content DSC_0974

One from Jake ...
Seiko SKX007

Off the bench today .. Froggie content DSC_0978
Off the bench today .. Froggie content DSC_0976
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Like em BOTH but that one from Jake is especially HOT!!!!

Case size on that one?

PostSubject: Classic SKX007 42mm ...   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Classic SKX007 42mm ...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 pm

noahfuller wrote:
Classic SKX007 42mm ...

That DIAL rocks it!

PostSubject: Thanks, bud....   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:43 pm

I'm pretty proud of some of the work on that one...Hand lumed, and hand painted seconds hand. The case is the Seiko SKX007 42mm

Here's a lume shot for ya... (bezel's cranked a bit to the right in this pic..oops)

Off the bench today .. Froggie content DOT007

Anomaly wrote:
Like em BOTH but that one from Jake is especially HOT!!!!

Case size on that one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Both awesome, really like what Jake did with the dial on that piece and got to have some torch like lume! Off the bench today .. Froggie content 46145
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:47 pm

BAD dude, just freakin' BAD!

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 pm

LOVE the frog Noah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Both coool! Always good to see what you guys come up with. Are the dials shown interchangeable with the cases?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 pm

I really like that dial Jake. It seems as though the hour hand sort of blends into the dial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: True....   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 pm

porschefan wrote:
I really like that dial Jake. It seems as though the hour hand sort of blends into the dial.

True...and I probably would have chosen a different colour of hands myself, but this one was commissioned by a client Wink Thanks for the compliments, guys. Oh...and no, these two dials are not
interchangeable since the crown position is different on these cases. Noah does have the frog dials coming in the Tsuanami though, and with KILLER lume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Jake B wrote:
porschefan wrote:

True...and I probably would have chosen a different colour of hands myself, but this one was commissioned by a client Wink Thanks for the compliments, guys. Oh...and no, these two dials are not
interchangeable since the crown position is different on these cases. Noah does have the frog dials coming in the Tsuanami though, and with KILLER lume.

Ah-ha, thanks. (getting an itch...) Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:44 pm

They both look fantastic! Now I have to clean the drool of the keyboard because of you SUMMABEECHEZ! Off the bench today .. Froggie content 832207 When will this END???? Off the bench today .. Froggie content 831531
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm

This is double the fun here guys ! Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_cheers Noah your Frog model is just great. The markers
alone are INSANELY cool ! The look of the white hands against the black dial is THE best
also. Also like the way the ends of the hands, especially the second hand has the black
painted on them. AWESOME case back too sir !..Jake's watch is OUTSTANDING !!!! Off the bench today .. Froggie content 803574
The white circle in the middle of the dial, surrounded by the outer gray part is SUPER
cool IMHO ! Even the hands help set it all off. By the way, the bezel is excellent as well,
and the red marker is a real nice touch. Spectacular lume finishes this one off perfectly !
Fantastic job guys !!!

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 pm

. . . killing me here. You keep posting these dolls. . . . I'm gonna crack soon!!!

I've been sooooooo good saving for my Sumo, Have to hold the course . . . . . Off the bench today .. Froggie content Sign0143
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Man, they are both HOT!!!!!!
You guys do great work.

Someday, someday!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm

I like both, someday I will be in touch. Great work guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Great stuff guys, you're like a couple of machines bangin' them out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off the bench today .. Froggie content   Off the bench today .. Froggie content Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off the bench today .. Froggie content
Page 1 of 1