The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Review - Damasko DA36

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Video Review - Damasko DA36 Empty
PostSubject: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Here's another video review. This time, the Damasko DA36. With a special appearance by my dog, Riley bear!

Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Great review...

Love the dog, he KNEW you were talking about him!

I too am NOT a fan of outer AR coating!

Solid watch!

Enjoy!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Great job once again Derek ! Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_smile Damasko seems to REALLY take alot
of pride in their watches. This DA36 is a great example of that I think.
The bead blasted finish is incredible and the whole ice-hardened thing
sounds pretty impressive ! Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_eek Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_biggrin Also, the yellow second hand IS just
perfect on the black dial, as are the nice sized hour and minute hands.
Even those crosshairs look amazing on the dial ! Thanks for another
GREAT review sir !!! Oh and Riley bear is awesome !

PostSubject: Re: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks guys! RB is my little buddy! He helps get me through these long days of job-hunting and killing time on the forums! He makes sure I take breaks and get in lots of play time. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Big D you're getting real good at these video reviews, might thing of owning a watch forum one of these days!! Video Review - Damasko DA36 744742 Video Review - Damasko DA36 74725 Video Review - Damasko DA36 46145
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 pm

cali kid wrote:
Big D you're getting real good at these video reviews, might thing of owning a watch forum one of these days!! Video Review - Damasko DA36 744742 Video Review - Damasko DA36 74725 Video Review - Damasko DA36 46145

I dunno, it seems like a lot of work! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Great review of a cool watch. the dial is so black behind the AR crystal, nice case finish too. Thanks for the video, it's nice to see these..it gives you a way better look than just pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Review - Damasko DA36   Video Review - Damasko DA36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Review - Damasko DA36
Page 1 of 1