The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not sure what to believe anymore

Go down 
+2
Anomaly
PoliMalaka
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

I'm not sure what to believe anymore Empty
PostSubject: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Personally I think it's a lie. But then again, I'm just a cynic.

"I just bought a really expensive watch and then destroyed it before I could get pics to post for you guys."
No pics of the "destroyed watch".
http://forums.watchuseek.com/showpost.php?p=2741318&postcount=1

Do you guys need proof or do you take these things at face value?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm not sure what to believe anymore 252943
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 pm

total bullshit.then he replaces it with a miyota powered Laco? hes on crack.most likely butt crack. probably dines at the chick with a stick bar and grill.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm not sure what to believe anymore 213652 I too call BS!

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey guys, i forgot to tell you all, this past weekend , i bought a brand new Panny Gmt 297..........unfortunatley, it dropped down the escalator while I was in Caesars palace in Vegas, it got caught in the gears and tore it up........so now im out my new Panny and they want me to pay for the damages to the escalator..........sorry, i should have put up pics when i got it, but i forgot to.......Didnt think you guys would be interested in my new acquisition...........oh, to satisfy my loss, I bought a brand new zodiac oceanaire.............now dont be alarmed......its on bracelet....so high class all the way.......so I think ill be okay for awhile.......

please, condolences if you can, its been a bad weekend........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:02 pm

I want to contribute to the Perk Up fund to help with the trauma of the loss of the Panny. Where can I send what the poor person deserves? I'm not sure what to believe anymore 440774
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:10 pm

. . . read that thread. Apparently his camera must have been in his shirt pocket when he bit it . . . I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm

I read it too.....I thought the same.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:13 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
Hey guys, i forgot to tell you all, this past weekend , i bought a brand new Panny Gmt 297..........unfortunatley, it dropped down the escalator while I was in Caesars palace in Vegas, it got caught in the gears and tore it up........so now im out my new Panny and they want me to pay for the damages to the escalator..........sorry, i should have put up pics when i got it, but i forgot to.......Didnt think you guys would be interested in my new acquisition...........oh, to satisfy my loss, I bought a brand new zodiac oceanaire.............now dont be alarmed......its on bracelet....so high class all the way.......so I think ill be okay for awhile.......

please, condolences if you can, its been a bad weekend........

I'm not sure what to believe anymore 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Bullshit, i screw up a 10 grand + watch there would be some pictures of that bad boy! anything can be fixed, someone should offer a grand for it and watch him run! I'm not sure what to believe anymore 869119 If and when he shows some pics it will be a MM he took a hammer to and maybe a grinder and roto hammer with a chisel bit! I'm not sure what to believe anymore 832207
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Of course, I always wear a $10k watch while riding my bike through busy city streets. Gets me lots of notice from the muggers - aside from exposing it to possible damage. I'm not sure what to believe anymore 252943
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Lets see what he has to say to my response...

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:51 pm

i thought you were too busy to play, you tired of making the guys that work for you cry so you're off to WUS to bust some balls!! I'm not sure what to believe anymore 869119
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

cali kid wrote:
i thought you were too busy to play, you tired of making the guys that work for you cry so you're off to WUS to bust some balls!! I'm not sure what to believe anymore 869119
My pimp hand is strong, but tired today I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_cool

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm not sure what to believe anymore 744742 I'm not sure what to believe anymore 869119
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

cali kid wrote:
I'm not sure what to believe anymore Lol I'm not sure what to believe anymore 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:01 pm

andrema wrote:
Lets see what he has to say to my response...

. . . I know exactly what he said . . . or muttered . . . I'm not sure what to believe anymore Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 pm

There is no freakin' way! This is total bullshit to the nth degree!
Back to top Go down
Noisy Nova
Associate
Noisy Nova

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

"I'm not sure what to believe anymore".
Belief is not required.
It's just a post, on a forum, on the internet. I'm not sure what to believe anymore Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Noisy Nova wrote:
"I'm not sure what to believe anymore".
Belief is not required.
It's just a post, on a forum, on the internet. I'm not sure what to believe anymore Lol

I'm not sure what to believe anymore Someone_Is_Wrong_On_The_Internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:01 am

I believe it... a few months ago, a buddy of mine down in Texas bought a Bugatti, and while out driving it before he took pics, he drove it into a lake... but I think someone else got video of it.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:40 am

porschefan wrote:
I believe it... a few months ago, a buddy of mine down in Texas bought a Bugatti, and while out driving it before he took pics, he drove it into a lake... but I think someone else got video of it.

saw that one on you tube! sad, very sad! I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_sad

Last edited by cali kid on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:47 am

Come on if you're bone head enough to post this lets see the pics, not like you left the watch there and how do you screw the movement up? case, dial, hands and crystal ok but i still need a pic, i didnt tell this douchebag to post his story, lets see it and make sure it's not a MM that someone smashed up for good you tube! I'm not sure what to believe anymore 440774 after awhile you just want proof onsome of this crap! I'm not sure what to believe anymore 213652
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:15 am

cali kid wrote:
porschefan wrote:

saw that one on you tube! sad, very sad! I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_sad

I think that both dudes easily qualify as a "dorks."

Last edited by porschefan on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 am

There were a lot of details in that post,very well thought out.(given the fact it was a wreck and happened at lightning speed)thats usually a sign of a lie... so i concour, bullshxt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Jeez......tough crowd here......obviously, none of you have ever seen a Boston pothole......

I'm not sure what to believe anymore %3Ca%20href=I'm not sure what to believe anymore Sinkhole" border="0" />
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 am

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY FUNNY!
THX FOR THE HUMOR.
BB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 pm

25or6to4 wrote:
Jeez......tough crowd here......obviously, none of you have ever seen a Boston pothole......

I'm not sure what to believe anymore Sinkhole

lol!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 pm

I knew that he was wasn't telling the truth from this line...

"nice day the girlfriend"

Doubt he has a girlfriend, let alone a PAM...maybe a skateboard and a buddy that he plays dungeons and dragons with...

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:26 pm

andrema wrote:

Doubt he has a girlfriend, let alone a PAM...maybe a skateboard and a buddy that he plays dungeons and dragons with...

He was really riding this:

I'm not sure what to believe anymore Classicstingray
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Banana seat and SISSY bar...NICE!

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm

this guy seems to be from same company with this moron, who claimed, that his buddy is commercial diver and took his watch down to 2000 meters and it survived I'm not sure what to believe anymore 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm

camouflage wrote:
this guy seems to be from same company with this moron, who claimed, that his buddy is commercial diver and took his watch down to 2000 meters and it survived I'm not sure what to believe anymore 744742

Watch was great, he forgot to say his friend exploded! I'm a desk diver but at least i realize that because a watch is rated for a depth sure doesnt mean the body is!! I'm not sure what to believe anymore 252943 I'm not sure what to believe anymore 869119
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 pm

andrema wrote:

I'm not sure what to believe anymore 744742 I'm not sure what to believe anymore 25866
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 pm

porschefan wrote:
He was really riding this:

I'm not sure what to believe anymore Classicstingray

I'm worried about the bike. What a shame for that bike to be in a terrible accident. We should get pics of the bike to see if we can help rebuild it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure what to believe anymore   I'm not sure what to believe anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure what to believe anymore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next