The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month.... Empty
PostSubject: In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month....   In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 pm

In May, I'll be returning to my Canadian workshop for about a month and I want to give you guys a heads up on a special that I'll be running......

I'll be offering a less than half-price special on bead-blasting while I'm there at $20 for a watch case and $17 for a bracelet.

(bead blasted Soxa and Watchadoo bracelet)
In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month.... 7458114

(bead blasted "BFS" SEIKO)
In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month.... 7458078

I'll also be offering aluminum oxide blasting at $25 a case, and $23 for a bracelet.

(custom SEIKO done with AL OXIDE finish)
In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month.... FUBAR054

I'll be accepting pre-orders prior to my return in hopes that all jobs can be sent to coincide with my arrival in North America on May 9th.

If you have any questions or suggestions, then please feel free to contact me here or at my email address dotwatchworks@gmail.com

Thanks fellas..

Jake B
Back to top Go down

In May, I'll be returning to my North American workshop for a month....
Page 1 of 1