The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity sighting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Let me start by saying I ain't no friggin' fan boy!!

I was at the gym one morning a few weeks ago, working out on one of the Universal machines. In walks a guy...damn, he looks like, is that...I think it is...Bruce Springsteen! Came in with a trainer friend and started working out. Now unless your from Jersey, probably not a big deal, but here was a veritable Rock and Roll legend, inductee to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame just coming in working out like a regular guy. I see him every day I go, usually there bright and early. No VIP section locker, just hangs his stuff in a regular locker, no lock. It's definitely him too. No one bugs him but he stops and chats at the desk and juice bar. Kinda cool!
Back to top Go down

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Cool when a celeb is a "regular person." I've heard he's pretty down to
earth.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm

That is cool!

A lot of the WWE wrestlers live in Tampa and I have seen them at the gym before...

...but Bruce is THE BOSS!

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Anomaly wrote:
That is cool!

A lot of the WWE wrestlers live in Tampa and I have seen them at the gym before...

I thought you were the BOSS Alan! Did I miss a memo or something? But actually I just about knocked over Cindy Crawford in Key West. She was very cordial. Oh I am so VERKLEMPT just thinking about it.....I'll be back! Celebrity sighting Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
That is cool!

I thought you were the BOSS Alan! Did I miss a memo or something? But actually I just about knocked over Cindy Crawford in Key West. She was very cordial. Oh I am so VERKLEMPT just thinking about it.....I'll be back! Celebrity sighting Icon_redface

ALL EMPLOYEES MUST WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:02 pm

I am not star struck either but that is pretty damn cool working out next to the boss everyday...I would not mind that myself..
Back to top Go down

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm

He is the BOSS, nobody is going to Celebrity sighting 500253 with him! Celebrity sighting 812159
Back to top Go down

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Anomaly wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
That is cool!

ALL EMPLOYEES MUST WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK!

Celebrity sighting 933578
Back to top Go down

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 pm

I've found that most of these guys just want to be excepted like anyone else.
I shot on an archery league with a bunch of guys from the Cleveland Indians and we
had a ball. Jim Thome was on injured reserve and wore a huge knee brace, We all kidded him
that we were gonna call the coach and rat him out.
Back to top Go down

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Duker wrote:
I've found that most of these guys just want to be excepted like anyone else.

I think you meant "accepted." But, working in the "biz" many think they're "exceptional" or "exceptionally entitled." Celebrity sighting Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Pretty COOL Chris ! Celebrity sighting Icon_cool It must be fun knowing he is going
to be there like that. What's interesting is how everyone
just keeps acting normally when they see him in the gym ! Celebrity sighting Icon_smile

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Must have been tired......yes accepted!!!! sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celebrity sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity sighting   Celebrity sighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity sighting
Page 1 of 1