The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alan's Signature Icons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Alan's Signature Icons Empty
PostSubject: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Alan,

Once again, very ingenious use of images and text in your signature Icon. I know you've had many for your own use in addition to making a lot of the signature icons for many of our members. Just wanted to say that I like how you incorporated the "H" from the crown on your Hamilton into signature picture on this one and how gracious it is of you to go to all the trouble to make them for others here to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm

. . . here here!!! Worthy of a hearty thanx!!! Alan's Signature Icons Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks Doc!

It's fun and I like to try to create something different, for myself and others too!

You guys let me know if I can do anything for ya!

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 pm

another cool sig!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:30 pm

It is a nice signature image. Great job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:28 pm

He sucks!! Alan's Signature Icons 832207 No make that i suck for not being able to do this! My only good sig is here and made by, well you know who! Alan's Signature Icons 933578
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Alan is the PS Wizard! Great siggy Alan!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanks again fellas!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Allan does a great Job...I asked him today if he can do one for me and blamo...Awesome new sig pic...Thanks alan it came out awesome..
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm always stunned at how cool Alan's signatures are ! Alan's Signature Icons Icon_biggrin
This new Hamilton one is excellent in my opinion. Actually
ALL of them are GREAT !!!!! Alan's Signature Icons 803574 I also GREATLY appreciate
the one's he has done for everyone..including myself ! Alan's Signature Icons Icon_smile
Fantastic job !!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Signature Icons   Alan's Signature Icons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan's Signature Icons
Page 1 of 1