The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm

FINALLY!!!! Stowa is releasing some new models in conjunction with Baselworld this year and the first pictures of one of the releases is now available. I have pasted in some of the info that I have found so far. They will be introducing models that utilize some non-ETA movements (Durowe 7420 - http://www.durowe.com/en/uhren.php?b=6&m=n) with this new release...here is the latest

New model:
Marine Automatik A 10

Without date
After we ordered a new available automatic movement ( A 10 ) from Switzerland in the year 2007, we were sure that we had to develope a little more classical watch.

The new automatic movement is slightly flatter than the ETA 2824 used before.The ETA 2824-2 however is still used in the basic version of our Marine Automatic model
Receiving several customer requests for re-freshing our Marine Automatic model without date, we decided to offer you both models. Now both models are available: With and without date.

Due to the missing "Made in Germany" writing on the dial at the 6 o´clock position, we feel that the look of the watch has become even more sober, which is underlinded by the silver shine of the dial. (the dial is a made of solid sterling silver 95/000)

Also for this model we extended the colour variety of our crocostraps. ( light brown, middle brown, dark brown and black ) With these variety of straps you are able to give your watch a very personal touch.

Available from may/june

Case

Stainless steel, matt, Ø: 40 mm, height 9,15 mm,
strap 20 mm, top and back sapphire crystal, 5 ATM

Movement

New automatic movement A 10 from Switzerland
Power reserve 42 hours
Finish: Geneve straps,
blued screws, golden STOWA Logo on rotor
DialSolid silver dial 925/000 without date
HandsBlued hands
StrapsLeather straps size 20 mm black, brown ,
various crocostraps available,
deployment buckle available
Milanaise metal strap 20 mm

FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Marine11FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Marine13
FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Marine14FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Marine15

Here is a link to the company's Basel site...there are some new versions of current models as well as a new chronograph being introduced this week...http://www.stowa.de/basel/en/stowa-marine-auto-datum.php

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Thanks for the update, pics, and links.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:31 pm

dive watches please! Dont nedd no stinkin' dress up stowa want a dive watch!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 pm

cali kid wrote:
You can take mine... FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_cheers

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Nice and classy new Stowa ! FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_smile It's pretty interesting that they
are beginning to use some different movements other than ETA.
I think it's a good move imho ! From just looking at the Durowe
website they look good, and seem to be well made movements.
It will be interesting to see more of the new Stowa models coming
out down the road too ! FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! 803574 Thanks for this update, as well as all
of the links !

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:58 pm

I've got a number of stowas.seatimes,prodivers,the marine and the antea le.all great watches.I think the 1000m prodiver is one of the best dive watches made today at the lowest price for any swiss or german 1000m watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm

andrema wrote:
cali kid wrote:

Hope you're kidding, that thing should be a keeper for life! dont make many and guys wait months at a time to get one!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 pm

cali kid wrote:
andrema wrote:
cali kid wrote:

Hope you're kidding, that thing should be a keeper for life! dont make many and guys wait months at a time to get one!
Kidding...that one is definitely a keeper! I want to pick up another Stowa this year, but the wait is what I am dreading (preowned is the way to go...)!

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!   Stowa at Baselworld! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Stowa at Baselworld!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: