The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Date wheel removal/change

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Date wheel removal/change Empty
PostSubject: Date wheel removal/change   Date wheel removal/change Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Getting a bit ambitious! I have another vintage Seiko, this one a 6106-7107, that I screwed up the movement on. I picked up another old Seiko with a 6106 in it. I want to switch the original black date and day wheels onto the donor movement. I figured out the day wheel easy enough, can't seem to get the date wheel figured out!! Any clues? I cant find any manuals online; I had a couple sites bookmarked on my comp but its out for a new mobo. i cant find them again searching with the laptop. Any ideas how to remove the date wheel, or maybey a link with instructions?
Back to top Go down

Date wheel removal/change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date wheel removal/change   Date wheel removal/change Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:15 am

I also looked arouind for info Chris and couldn't find anything. Would you mind showing a couple pictures of the movement?
Back to top Go down

Date wheel removal/change
Page 1 of 1