The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 am

Hi ALL,I don't post much but read alot lol,I am liquidating most of my collection to fund a few key pieces ,one of them being an Orient 300m saturation diver.it just looks badass to me.that said,does any one have any opnions on it or do you own or used to own it?what were your likes and dislikes,is it easy to wear etc.i dont doubt the quality of the watch but it sucks not being able to try it on at an ad.thanks for any and all imput.best,steve

ps the watch is on its way already(yeah i know i should have asked the question first lol)

Last edited by andrema on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change subject spelling)
Back to top Go down

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:02 am

. . . my two cents . . . . Opinion wanted 46145 , Opinion wanted 803574 , cheers , Opinion wanted 933578
Back to top Go down

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 am

You will be extremely happy! where you getting rid of shopnbc brand watches? PM Doc and he can give you some good info, unless you were getting rid of omega, breitling and sinn you did a great job! Opinion wanted 812159
Back to top Go down

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 am

You are doing the same thing I was doing until I got laid off. I wish you the best in your quest. I haven't owned the saturation diver from orient but odds are it is a killer peice.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 am

This seems to be a very common practice of late...

...ain't it FUN!

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 am

The general sense is that the Orient 300m diver is a solid piece with great specs, good wrist presence, and when purchased at a good discount a killer deal. I know that they can be had for $900 new from OrientUSA with one of their coupons and they go for $750 or so used in good shape. The styling is not for everyone, but then what watch is, but it has a solid movement, good specs, and nice fit & finish.

Lets see pics when you get it!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: review of the Orient 300m...link...   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 am

here is a review from Orientwatchsite.com..on the black dial version....good watch! and bang for the buck it is rated better than the iconic MMaster 300 seiko.. Congrat!

http://www.orientalwatchsite.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6142-orient-star-300m-professional-diver-wz0251fd/
Back to top Go down

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:51 am

Thanks for all the input.I got a suprise today THE ORIENT!!!! i thought it was sent ups ground,nope it was next day!!! this watch is simply amazing.I sold or am selling a third of my collection to get it and this is a rare occasian where i think i may sell a few more to get another dial color.if you are on the fence with this watch jump.i will post pics later.thanks,steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinion wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion wanted   Opinion wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion wanted
Page 1 of 1