The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW

Go down 
+4
jaw
AtomicTom
smellody
loosecannon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
loosecannon
Associate

Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Empty
PostSubject: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 am

I KNOW I KNOW BACK OFF I WANTED THIS WATCH 500 METERS,SW200 SWISS AUTO,50MM CASE 32MM BRACLET DOWN TO 28MM,LOVE THE HANDS ON THIS ONE A THE RISED HOUR MARKERS WITH STRONG LUMES THIS ONE IS THE BEST BUILT SA I HAVE HAD OR OWNED,THE BRACLET IS 6.5 THICK AND THE CASE IS 22MM THICK 397 GRAMS IN WEIGHT..GOT THIS FROM A NEWER EBAYER THAT I POST IN SMOKIN DEALS.GOT IT NEXT DAY REALLY GOOD GUY.
Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 001pap
Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 002jtl
Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 005dgk
Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 006a
Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 009hxe
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 am

I like it! Cool watch Kool Aid or not. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:46 am

hey bill if your happy thats the only thing that really matters! not diggin the dial but that just me! Congrats on that 500meter monster, show us a lume shot so we can see what those hands are all about! Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 492736
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 am

WOW I LOVE THE DIAL ON THIS BUT FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T DO A GOOD LUME SHOT HERE A QUICK ONE WILL GET A BETTER ONE TOMORROW BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU SOME IDEAL
Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 001yqt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks brutha, long as you dig it everything is good!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:06 am

Congratulations to you ! Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_smile What a tough looking watch this is.
The bracelet and case look EXTREMELY well made. Also think
the dial is pretty cool, and the dot markers are NICE as well.
Some unique hands on this Invicta too ! Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW 803574 Even the bezel
has a cool slope to it, while those raised markers at the 12,
3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions really grab your attention. Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_cyclops
Enjoy !!!

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 am

Cool - So I ain't the only one here that never says never to Invicta.
Glad you're happy with it - I've heard the build is great on these - no horror stories yet.
Congrats/Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 am

EXCELLENT!! Like Trev said, if you're happy then good for you!! The dial doesn't do it for me either but it's big, heavy and has some SERIOUS depth rating! All the things you want in a dive watch. CONGRATS and wear it in good health!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 am

Hey Bill....

Glad you got one you really wanted!

We don't hate Invicta (the WATCH) here , so you aren't seen as a KOOL AID drinker; we just realize they aren't the ONLY brand on the market!

As Trev said, if you like the watch, then it's great!

FYI...for lume shots, you MUST get a tripod!

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 am

I agree with Alan. I sure don't hate Invicta just the surrounding BS. I like ALOT of Invicta stuff. I don't care for the dial or the bezel as good on the new IV as the SAIII but it may grow on me. Great pick up and congrats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:59 am

Congratz on one you were lovin Bill! If you're happy....well then I'm freakin happy! That's the great thing about XMT. We aren't here to try and make you feel like you wasted your money on something that you really dig....well MOST OF US aren't anyway....but that's another story. The great thing about watches is....it's all about YOU....what YOU like and what YOU want and to hell if somebody else thinks differently! Glad you got it Bro!

Last edited by bodypeersur1 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Kool-aid warning not needed, no haters here. I also have a bunch of Invictas including SAN's. Buy what you like, thats what it's all about. Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Congrats on the new watch! I really glad everything worked out with this seller. Don't worry about the Kool Aid thing; Invicta can be a polarizing (mostly because of the TV marketing they do), but you're never gonna get everybody's agreement on ANY watch. Just buy what sings to you and what YOU think is a good value.

Congrats and enjoy the SAN IV!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Congratulations Bill! Enjoy your new watch
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Love the dial, but man that is a huge sucka' . I am envious you pull it off so well.......Enjoy the new piece!!

Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm

thats a monster bill, im glad you like it. i had my share of the san III and thought that they were all built like a tank. congrats and enjoy. thanks for the pics. steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Very nice, I haven't seen these because I haven't been keeping up with Invicta lately
but it looks like the fit to the wrist is much better now and like how they modded the case a little.
Really nice, now I don't know about the Kool Aid thing but drop and give me 20! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Serious hunk o' steel, there. Very impressive looking piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW   Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kool-aid Alert SAIV - WOW
Page 1 of 1