The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Empty
PostSubject: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:18 am

There is a GTG this coming Saturday at Topper Jewelers. If anyone else is in the bay area and want to look over Rob Caplan's newest offerings from Baselworld ( he just flew back a couple of days ago, and boy are his arms tired... ba-dump-bump!) let me know and I'll send direx and pop you on the seating chart as we're all having grub afterwards at the Burlingame Il Fornaio. Should be a very interesting time unless you're a Rollie stalwart - it's going to be fairly Omega-centric.

Google Topper if you're not familiar with the store - it's a local B&M operation run by friendly and knowledgeable folk - Rob and Russ and family. Here's a link for some of the low-down:

<Omega GTG>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 am

Tempted to drive up there...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:07 am

Man that sounds like a BLAST!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:34 am

That sounds awesome...Too bad im about 3k miles away..I would be there for sure....I heard very good things about Rob and have spoken to his staff and they are very professional and very knowledgeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 am

Wish I could be there too. Tell Rob hello from me GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 pm

porschefan wrote:
Tempted to drive up there...

Do it, I'll buy the first round.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Wow ! GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_biggrin I bet that is going to be a RIDICULOUSLY good time !!!
Have fun there, and let us know how it all went sir ! ENJOY !!!

PostSubject: Re: GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27   GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTG at Topper this Saturday, March 27
Page 1 of 1